INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcom Hendrik...  (Read 1393 times)

adlelare

• World Citizen
Welcom Hendrik...
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:37:40 pm »

I read you are a new employee of JRiver assigned to the wonderful world of video/TV...and that you are a genius (gman comes to mind as a NIC for you but ;D...)

i expect you will have a good positive impact on this area of JRiver and i suspect Yaobing is jumping for joy (as it seems he does an awful lot of firefighting).

i have a request of you and Yao, that you take a bit of time and have a good conversation with current users of this functionality.  I hope you get some structured feedback on which TV/Video functions, features, operations, etc. a good and not so good... and which non-current functionality would be desired..i suspect you will get some good feedback which will help you put a good development plan together.

i use JRiver for OTA TV as i very much like the picture quality. i use both HDHR and Hauppauge and and AMD 7700 GPU.. i am like many others (I suspect) are in a situation where half my stations are very strong and some are very marginal....i had a very bad experience with PVR'ing and have scaled back my use consequently.  I would also like to see JRiver provide a better INet capability ( I would like to eventually turn off XBMC).

Regards.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Welcom Hendrik...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 09:38:17 pm »

Not new.  He's been working for them since January.  Matt just got enthusiastic about it today.

But, yes, awesome.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up