INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC20 installed but......  (Read 2271 times)

AlanBstone

• Recent member
MC20 installed but......
« on: September 13, 2014, 07:39:45 pm »

From Tools - Options - Media Network.....nothing drop down with Access Key  for me to install ipad JRemote

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC20 installed but......
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 07:40:43 pm »

Turn on Media Network.  Check the box.

bluemark81

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 11:44:32 am »

I checked  the box under Tools>Options>Use media...... and Authenticate username, but when I open JRemote on my ipad, my smartlists don't appear on my ipad at all.  I only have the default ones such as artist, album, recent, genre, composer, etc.  The ones I added don't appear.  They appear on MC19, but not on 20.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 12:03:46 pm »

You will need to set up JRemote again for MC20.  Just follow the instructions.

If you don't see what you want in MC20 itself, you may not have converted your MC19 library.  In that case, you can backup in MC19 and restore in MC20.

Arindelle

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 12:49:41 pm »

Don't forget that the JRemote config is under Options=>Media Network=>Advanced=>Web Gizmo+Cutomize Views. If your playlists aren't included they won't show up.

bluemark81

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 02:34:25 pm »

Don't forget that the JRemote config is under Options=>Media Network=>Advanced=>Web Gizmo+Cutomize Views. If your playlists aren't included they won't show up.

So, that gives me two choices:

1.  Appearance, and
2.  Open with web browser.

Which one do I select to use my ipad?

bluemark81

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 02:59:00 pm »

You will need to set up JRemote again for MC20.  Just follow the instructions.

If you don't see what you want in MC20 itself, you may not have converted your MC19 library.  In that case, you can backup in MC19 and restore in MC20.

I rebuilt my library for MC20.  I just can't get my playlists to show on JRemote.  For instance, I have one named "Hi Rez Music"  It appears in MC20, but not on JRemote.

Arindelle

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 01:26:46 pm »

So, that gives me two choices:

1.  Appearance, and
2.  Open with web browser.

Which one do I select to use my ipad?
  ? ? ?

Thats why I said Gizmo and web gizmo, they haven't put the word "JRemote" in yet as it is recently a part of MC.

You can set up views in Standard View but for JRemote, Gizmo, Bubble, whatever ... they have to be imported or created via the options panel. SO views for all remotes, and Theatre Views are made in three different sections presently. They are not automatically ported over on purpose (you can however import them if you want to) Clearer??

bluemark81

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 05:49:54 pm »

? ? ?
 Thats why I said Gizmo and web gizmo, they haven't put the word "JRemote" in yet as it is recently a part of MC.

You can set up views in Standard View but for JRemote, Gizmo, Bubble, whatever ... they have to be imported or created via the options panel. SO views for all remotes, and Theatre Views are made in three different sections presently. They are not automatically ported over on purpose (you can however import them if you want to) Clearer??

Yes, thanks.  I believe this is different than what I did in MC19, but this works.  Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up