INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Encoder (MJ 8.0.189 Beta)  (Read 776 times)

aRCLiGHT

Problem with Encoder (MJ 8.0.189 Beta)
« on: January 28, 2002, 04:40:52 pm »

I am trying to add LAME back in to MJ.  I clicked on the link from the plug-ins page, but was told that the installation failed.  I then tried the link from Interact that ZRocker had posted.  It installed, but I get the following error: Cannot create plug-in 'MP3-Encoder'.  Is there a work-around or fix?

aRCLiGHT

RE:Problem with Encoder (MJ 8.0.189 Beta)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2002, 04:50:34 pm »

Update - OK, I tried to install from MJ's website and get "Package Failed to install".  I try the one that ZRocker posted and it shows up in the Options, but then I get the message "Cannot create plug-in 'MP3-Encoder'.  Something is broke!!!!!  

Tweaker

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 05:07:01 pm »

Try going to the Plug-In Folder in the MJ Directory (C:\Program Files\JRiver) and double clicking on the Lame.exe. It worked for me. (See earlier post by Tweaker)

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2002, 05:43:27 pm »

NOTE:  JRiver (Nikolay) said this will be resolved in the next build (this week most likely).

aRCLiGHT

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2002, 03:20:01 pm »

UPDATE: I just upgraded MJ to 8.0.195 and the same problem occured.  However, this time when I went to install the package from the plug-ins page, the installation was completed succesfully.  Now it seems to work.  Just wanted others to be aware of this...
Pages: [1]   Go Up