INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing Files Skips Those Previously Deleted from Library  (Read 2293 times)

Bucky Brown

• Recent member
Importing Files Skips Those Previously Deleted from Library
« on: November 23, 2014, 01:25:11 pm »

I just moved my music files into [User Name}/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music as I run both JRMC20 and iTunes on my Windows 7 laptop.  I had most  but not all of my files also loaded in JRMC20 but I deleted them so I could re-sync with the library at the above file location and not run the risk of creating duplicates on JRMC20 (which problem with duplicates I have encountered in the past).

However when I tried to import the music files into JRMC20 (by using Configure Auto-Import to direct it to this file location) I got the following error:
"Skipped 8925 files (previously deleted from library"

How do I change my JRMC20 setting so I can import the files from [User Name}/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music even though I had previously deleted them from JRMC20?

Many thanks

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Importing Files Skips Those Previously Deleted from Library
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 01:29:06 pm »

tools>options>Library & Folders> click on... configure auto import and uncheck... ignore files previously removed from library....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up