INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem when editing playlist with latest JRemote version.  (Read 1407 times)

StephenJK

• Recent member
Problem when editing playlist with latest JRemote version.
« on: November 22, 2014, 04:26:17 pm »

When I edit the playlist to delete tracks the first deletion works fine. When I delete the second track the program shuts down, disconnects from JRiver and immediately reconnects. It does this without fail each and every time.

If I turn off edit after one deletion and then back on again everything is fine. But at the second deletion the same thing results.

I'm running JRemote on an iPad 2 with the latest OS as well as the latest JRemote.

Edit: JR version is 3.09, iPad iOS is 8.1.1. This did not happen with the previous version of JR, only since the update.

PS. Oh, yes, one more thing. The new "swipe from right edge to show playlist" works great. But, once it's open you can't get rid of it. It stays open, no matter what. The only way I've found is by powering down my iPad and rebooting.

amsco15

• World Citizen
Re: Problem when editing playlist with latest JRemote version.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:17:52 am »

I experience the exact same thing!!

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 04:57:38 am »

Sorry guys, the swipe delete bug is fixed in the new version. It`s out in about a week.

StephenJK, you should be able to just swipe right on the playlist to hide it. Is it not working for you?

StephenJK

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 02:20:05 pm »

Lespaul,

No, it hasn't worked to date so I've simply avoided using it.  I'll try again, but I was more concerned with the program shutdown on deleting a track from the playlist.  Tell you what, I'll wait for the update and get back to you once that is up and running.

StephenJK

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 04:12:50 pm »

Lespaul,

Just tested again to see how swipe from the right to show playlist behaves. It is working - the secret seems to be touching and holding (for over 200 millisecond?) before swiping, then it does work. The same holds true for hiding the list again.

Interesting to note, however that deleting the second song from the playlist results in JRemote shutting down, that remains consistent with the original issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up