INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PONO stay full after deleting files  (Read 2063 times)

Rosati

PONO stay full after deleting files
« on: December 28, 2014, 05:45:20 pm »

After adding more music files than I should've ;) my Pono's memory space got full ;D. I discarded some files move other to the SD card but my Pono do not free up its memory space.
I did delete the file using Pono Music World, then I checked on my MAC that files were not on the Pono anymore and still the apps says that my Pono is full and can't sync any new file anymore. ?
Any idea?  :-[

Cheezmo

• Recent member
Re: PONO stay full after deleting files
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:35:56 pm »

Empty the Trash?

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 08:37:03 am »

Did you reboot the PonoPlayer?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

shieber

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 11:35:02 am »

After adding more music files than I should've ;) my Pono's memory space got full ;D. I discarded some files move other to the SD card but my Pono do not free up its memory space.
I did delete the file using Pono Music World, then I checked on my MAC that files were not on the Pono anymore and still the apps says that my Pono is full and can't sync any new file anymore. ?
Any idea?  :-[

I've seen this more times than I care to remember. sometimes pmw doesn't update correctly as you've seen. restart pmw and eject the pono and restart it. then connect again. It makes the deleting/adding files process extra tedious. :(

good luck.

lviktor

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 04:01:36 am »

When you look in the hidden files on the microcard you will see the .trashes folder is full of stuff. So empty that one. You can also reformat the microcard, I didn't dare to reformat the internal memory of the player, but also there you can find the .trashes folder and clean that.
Well, it keeps you busy, it is like software of the eighties (BBC micro etc), VL
Pages: [1]   Go Up