INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please can I have a stop button on the JRemote iOS phone version?  (Read 1125 times)

eternaloptimist

• Recent member

Hi everyone,
I love JRemote, but....
Since I am using JRiver as a WDM sound driver, I have a problem....
If I am playing music or streaming Internet radio via JRiver then want to output Spotify "though" JRiver, I have to *stop* JRiver (not just pause playback) otherwise JRiver will hog playback and won't release playback.
This is fine if I am using the Desktop control or the iPad version of JRemote as these have both a stop *and* pause button.
But... The iOS phone version only has pause on the main screen (although I see a stop button if the preview line is clicked) so JRiver will not release playback to allow itself to be used as an output device (!?)
So.... Please could we have a stop button on the iOS phone version like the iPad version.
Hope this makes sense!

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Please can I have a stop button on the JRemote iOS phone version?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 04:10:30 am »

The problem with having the stop button on the main screen is the lack of space.
It could be ok on the iPhone 6 plus, but smaller versions need that space for displaying the current track info.

It`s really just one extra click to access the stop button from the "now playing" window, but I understand your need if used very often.

Pages: [1]   Go Up