INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Harmony remote commands to launch JRiver? Go direct to home screen?  (Read 2267 times)

elee532

• Recent member

Is there a guide for using JRiverwith a Harmony remote? I have the remote working, but I am wondering... can I use the remote to launch JRiver? Is the a remote command that can take me directly to the home screen in Theater View? Direct to the Audio area?

Thanks!

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Harmony remote commands to launch JRiver? Go direct to home screen?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 02:32:07 pm »

Windows Key  + Number = launch the application pinned to that location in task bar.

I just keep MC pinned in the first location and use Windows Key + 1 to launch it from my remote.

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Harmony remote commands to launch JRiver? Go direct to home screen?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 04:24:37 pm »

this may be of some assistance
http://missingremote.com/guide/creating-htpc-activity-logitech-harmony-one

once you have it all set up you can go back into harmony software and under devices you can then edit the hard buttons and the additional buttons(screen buttons) to your liking. you can also edit the buttons for the activity, by clicking on customize buttons, just be sure under device you chose media center pc (or whatever you named it). then once done click on update remote/plug in remote and wait for it to complete... if you are not too familiar i'd recommend doing 1 button change then update remote, to see if/how it works for you, then if everything goes without a hitch then tackle editing more buttons before a remote update (remote update can really suck the battery on harmony, so i'd recommend keeping it unplugged until update is needed.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up