INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing album in proper sequence from JRiver iOS app  (Read 1702 times)

Mebobo

• Recent member
Playing album in proper sequence from JRiver iOS app
« on: October 08, 2023, 08:58:55 am »

I often access my library when out of the house with my iPhone using the JRiver app. It's typically from Audio/Recent Albums. For the life of me I can not find the proper Default tap mode that plays each track of the album consecutively and in the artist intended order of tracks on the album. It always shuffles. What's the fix to this? Thanks!
Modify message

Mebobo

• Recent member
Re: Playing album in proper sequence from JRiver iOS app
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 10:23:12 am »

Anyone? Am I the only one having this issue? Just want to play an album in sequence intended...

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 11:34:38 am »

Not an issue that I can see.
Are you certain shuffle mode is off?
The tracks have track numbers right?
Long press on the album and "play now"?

Mebobo

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2023, 12:24:06 pm »

Bob, thanks for the reply. Using an iPhone 13. I'm certain the track numbers are correct on all albums. Wasn't aware of the long press. Tried it but still resulted in shuffling songs. I see the shuffle icon which obviously results in shuffling songs, but how does one turn it off? I presume there's no "off" but one would select a different default tap mode. Long press after pressing Clear "Now Playing" still results in it picking a random song on the album and then continuing to shuffle. Perhaps this is a cache issue on my phone?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 08:54:40 am »

Just tap the shuffle icon and it will show the modes, off, shuffle and automatic.

Mebobo

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 12:02:03 pm »

I finally got it. What you might let others know when explaining this is one must add one addition tap selection. If I'm in Audio/Recent and select an album, the only way to find the Shuffle toggle is to select the track playing at the bottom of the screen which (as you know) brings up a third view where the Shuffle toggle is on the left side near the top. I kept pressing the round toggle on the previous screen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up