INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request - Fanart Visualization  (Read 1091 times)

forbigd

• Galactic Citizen
Feature Request - Fanart Visualization
« on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:19 pm »

When in theater view and I play an audio track, the display changes to fanart. It is really cool looking at all the pictures of the artist (or sometimes amusing mismatch :)).  Our jukebox is a two screen setup with screen one holding standard view, and the other has the display for the music videos. When an audio plays I have GForce start up and show me a display with a cool cover and info in the bottom left corner on screen 2. Is there a way to get the fanart slideshow to be a Visualizer option?
So when an audio track starts I get the fanart slideshow, but I am able to place it on monitor two and still keep standard view on monitor one? That would be really nice.
Or can theater view be run on two monitors? One holding the normal theater view screen and the other being a display of what you pick on screen one? I would use theater view for my jukebox if the video didn't take over the mainscreen and not allow you to pick anymore. I want to be able to pick stuff in theater view WHILE the video (audio display) is running on screen 2.

Any chance? Is there an option I am missing?

Thanks
Don

forbigd

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Feature Request - Fanart Visualization
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 05:11:28 am »

I did have a bit of success using two PCs.
One runs MC and puts out video and sound. The other controls it.
I use standard view on the Controlling PC and tell the Player one to Play video in Display mode, and audio in theater views Playing Now.
It works one time only. I can play an audio, and I get the display I want on the player PC, Theater view with fanart slideshow going, Excellent. Then I start a Music Video, and it plays that just the way I want too. But then back to an Audio file does not switch the player pc back to theater mode for the audio presentation, it stays in normal made and I get the music visualizations. Rats.

Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up