INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FEATURE REQUEST: Restrict Search to 5* in Gizmo & JRemote  (Read 1520 times)

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe
FEATURE REQUEST: Restrict Search to 5* in Gizmo & JRemote
« on: March 27, 2015, 06:15:26 pm »

I would like to restrict any kind of search (genre / artist / album, etc.) to "5* results only" in Gizmo and JRemote.

I think this would be extremely valuable, as you only want to listen to the "best of the best", when you are on the road...

Arindelle

Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Restrict Search to 5* in Gizmo & JRemote
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 05:06:36 am »

I would like to restrict any kind of search (genre / artist / album, etc.) to "5* results only" in Gizmo and JRemote.

I think this would be extremely valuable, as you only want to listen to the "best of the best", when you are on the road...
why not set up a smartlist which should show up under playlists in JRemote? Then this could be searchable as it would filter out the content <4 stars, couldn't it?

Al ex

Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Restrict Search to 5* in Gizmo & JRemote
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 05:12:29 am »

why not set up a smartlist which should show up under playlists in JRemote? Then this could be searchable as it would filter out the content <4 stars, couldn't it?

Yes, I am using smartlists for this purpose already. But the idea is to have that possibility in the search function of Gizmo/JRemote as well: show only the 5* files.
Or in the Play Doctor: I have set Play Doctor on my computer to show 5* songs only. But in Gizmo or JRemote, this is not possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up