INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCWS: PlayMode Parameter, how to use? Possible Values/Options?  (Read 2351 times)

#1pCH

I tried to figure out how to use the PlayMode Parameter in the MCWS, without success so far.

The documentation says:
PlayMode: Play mode flags delimited by commas (Add: adds to end of playlist; NextToPlay: adds files in the next to play position). (default: )

How do you use this parameter? It says “delimited by commas”, so as example PlayMode=Add,NextToPlay? I expected to provide only one value, PlayMode=Add as example. How do you use “delimited by commas” here? What happens if you provide two (or more) values by comma delimited?

What are the possible options? Are there only the mentioned two “Add” and “NextToPlay”, or are there any more? If I look in JRiver, under “More Play Options” I have some more possibilities, like “Shuffled” or “To Beginning”. I expected these “More Play Options” to be somehow available as PlayMode…

At the moment, only PlayMode=NextToPlay or PlayMode=Add seems to work… that’s all?

Best regards from Switzerland,
Pascal

retiredteacherguy

• World Citizen
Re: MCWS: PlayMode Parameter, how to use? Possible Values/Options?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 04:17:24 pm »

Haha, just found your post, did you ever solve? I'm trying to figure it out as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up