INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zooming images  (Read 1118 times)

jmhsb

• Recent member
Zooming images
« on: May 07, 2015, 09:15:27 am »

20.0.105 (5/5/2015)

1. Fixed: Auto zooming of an image on click should no longer fight with double-click.

This is buggy and extremely annoying.  I don't think a single click should do anything other than selection in a Windows environment.  If I'm working on two monitors, and I click back on an image in display view to give focus back to the other monitor, it automatically Auto Zooms the image when it really shouldn't do anything except change focus.  Same thing if I click on an image to get the title display bar to show.  With portrait images, it is even worse because it zooms and shifts the image so that almost the whole screen becomes the black right border of the image.

The double click is also now broken.  I used to be able to double click to quickly switch from standard view to display view.  Now the first double click advances to the next image.  Then the second double click changes the view.  So it now takes 4 clicks to switch back and forth between views, and it changes the image you had selected.  It is only associate with images.  If I'm playing music, I can still use one double click to get the cover art or milkdrop to go into display view or back to standard view without it changing tracks. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up