INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update to .93 playback problems [SOLVED]  (Read 718 times)

Ultraviolet

Update to .93 playback problems [SOLVED]
« on: April 15, 2015, 04:28:29 pm »

I have two zones set up: one for DSD playback that goes to one DAC and one for non-DSD playback that goes to a different DAC.  This has worked great for awhile now.  I updated to .93 this morning and now only the DSD playback zone "works".  The other zone produces no sound, but it is "playing" (the spectrum and position bar are moving).  Playback works fine without JRiver in the mix so it isn't a hardware issue.  I've tried toggling every relevant setting I can think of with no success.  I even reverted back to .87 (the version I upgraded from), but that didn't help either.  Can anyone provide any guidance as to what could have happened and what the solution might be?  I know I haven't provided any details as to my playback settings for this zone, but I haven't altered any settings in months.  I'm stumped.

Edit:  For anyone following along at home, ZoneSwitch lost its mind.  One of the two zones I was using disappeared completely from ZoneSwitch.  I recreated that zone and all is well.  For Devs: I was playing music on this missing zone minutes before the .93 update so something happened there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up