INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: video not working with intel nuc and intel hd 6000 display driver  (Read 2271 times)

marekbachner

i replaced my old with new intel nuc pc with intel hd 6000 display card.
i have pioneer 42 inch display which worked fine with my old pc - same jriver 19 MC.
now with the new intel nuc i see video running in slow motion or fast forward, never in normal smooth picture. the sound is playing partially and repeats itself to times in each 1-2 sentences
the video is never smooth, no matter the file type. i use mostly mkv files but others behave the same.
i have changed all video parameters in the configuration menu for the jriver.  
i attach my log file. maybe somebody can help

today i have tried to solve the problem by downloading and installing the jriver's ver 20 - no change, no smooth video. i have two additional players installed (BSPlayer and VLC). both playing well - good video.
again, pleas help.

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: video not working with intel nuc and intel hd 6000 display driver
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 05:59:45 am »

Hi could you post a screen shot of your video config expanded?

I see that you have a lot audio drift corrections from your log. 

I'd try to set it on Red October Standard -- see how it plays. Then uncheck (or check the Video clock button) to see what difference it has. I am NOT a video expert, so I'm just saying what I would try first without seeing your settings. Also what is the signal chain ?? NAS to NUC? External USB Hard drive??

Your processor is a bit light for high end custom video setting (like full madVR), but the HD6000 chip should handle basic October HQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up