INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album and Artist Views in JRemote  (Read 1591 times)

wdesbrow

• World Citizen
Album and Artist Views in JRemote
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:24:19 pm »

On the "Album" and "Artist" screens in JRemote, is it possible to "duplicate" the same look of MC that I get on a computer monitor?  I.E., I would like to view all the album covers and titles in larger formats on my Android tablet.  I am using the latest version of Samsung Android tablet.  All the albums in thelibrary seem to show up but only in small sizes along the left vertical side of the screen. 

P.S.  I received no response on this in the Media Network section of Interact.

What am I missing?   THANKS.

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Album and Artist Views in JRemote
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 02:44:18 am »

Hi

There is a set of options in the top right to show

text
text & thumbnail
slightly larger thumbnail

The large thumbnail gives me lines of 4 x cover art and a line of text

I am using the iOS version on an iPad Mini I wonder if the Android version is different.

Mike

wdesbrow

• World Citizen
Re: Album and Artist Views in JRemote
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 01:15:40 pm »

Hi Mike.  Sorry for the delay -- had a problem with my ISP.

In the Android tablet version -- in the upper left -- there is a two way control shapped like a block of four squares.

In one position the album art is featured in very small format vertically along the left-hand margin of the screen.  touching the four-block icon changes the display to larger square alum art covering the entire screen -- which is much better.,

But in the regular MC software, there is also a slide control in the upper left that allows you to set the size of the album covers continuously from small to very large.  THAT'S what I am looking for in the JRemote version.

Any ideas?  OR is this feature just not planned for implementation?  Do you enjoy that in the MAC version?

thanks

wayne
Pages: [1]   Go Up