INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This simple new function in MC 20 / 21 could be very helpful!  (Read 1815 times)

bluepin

• Recent member
This simple new function in MC 20 / 21 could be very helpful!
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:46:33 am »

If you play with MC20 music in the default view after double-clicking an album the tracks appear in a window below, so you can select the songs individually. In addition, the current album you play is displayed in the small window at the bottom left. If you choose now in the main window any album by mouse clicking, the tracks of this album appear in the window below. So far so good. But to go back to the tracks of the playing album with simultaneous view of all albums in the main window unfortunately is not possible.

My proposal to solve the problem (addressed to the software developers):

Please implement the function single click on the label of the album which is beeing played in the small window at the bottom left to bring back the tracks to the "track-window" with simultaneus view of all albums in the main window.

THANKS A LOT FOR REALIZATION :-)

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: This simple new function in MC 20 / 21 could be very helpful!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:46:46 am »

implement a back button by customizing the toolbar or try a split screen or use some tabs.....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 05:31:38 am »

But to go back to the tracks of the playing album with simultaneous view of all albums in the main window unfortunately is not possible.
maybe I'm not getting what you want to do exactly .. but I think this is possible as Tao said

If it s a UI issue, multiple windows (View =>Split Screen)

If not use the magic arrows (turn off tabs). This will bring you back to the prior screen (basically). Also there is a recent modification to allow this behavior for other common fields without the arrows (right click locate - this can be kept as a right click short cut if you use it a lot).

Or, my least favorite, use tabs and keep playing now and a pane view in another tab

There is also the back button on your mouse

Or maybe you are referring to something else? (euh I'd like a general search which would work like in JRemote and not dependant on the filter in the current view ;) .. just sayin' )

bluepin

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 05:56:49 am »

Thank you for your support. Because I use an german version of the mc20 software I know only the german terms like "Standardansicht" and "Anzeige". The Windows split is a acceptable Workaround but it is not the comfortable way to come back to the title overview of the playing album.

I want with a single click on the "Anzeige" (album cover) again to view the details of the currently playing album in the window below. Because if I click in the standard window (Main) on any album, the title of this album are displayed and not that of the currently playing in the window below. To come back with the back function in the symbol list does not works, I tried.

The same in german:

Ich möchte mit einem einzigen Mausklick auf das Feld "Anzeige" (ALBUMCOVER) wiederum die Details des aktuell spielenden Albums im Fenster unten anzeigen. Denn wenn ich im Standard-Fenster (Main) auf irgend ein Album klicke, werden im Fenster unten die Titel dieses Albums angezeigt und nicht mehr die des aktuell spielenden. Zurück geht mit Back-Funktion in der Symbolliste nicht, habe ich versucht.
Pages: [1]   Go Up