INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: External screen to show what's playing?  (Read 1674 times)

lasonia

• Recent member
External screen to show what's playing?
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:45:42 am »

Hi, I am searching for a possibility to connect the JRiverMedia Center on my Mac Book to my IPad2 in order to use the IPad as an external screen while DJ-ing to Showcase what I am currently playing.

There seems to be an inbuilt feature with JRiver in order to do so but it only works with the Windows Version. Tried i-Display but does not work with JRiver Media Center? Can anybody help?  

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: External screen to show what's playing?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 08:47:52 am »

JRemote should work.  Our wiki has information on it.

lasonia

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 09:17:52 am »

Sorry there isn't  anything of a how-to-interconnect JRiver Media Centre on a Mac Book with JRemote on an Ipad and  convert the iPad into an external screen to showcase what is played at the moment :'( checked in the Wiki under the category Cover Art including the list of forum discussions and under the category JRemote and there was nothing to be found.  :-\ I know it works quite well on a PC: A DJ I know is using the built-in feature of JRiver and it works very well, so every time he plays a song in Playing Now, the CD cover is shown on his Tablett/extra screen. But he has as Windows-PC/Notebook  and a Tablett running with Android :-/  Solutions for Mac?

It is not about controlling the Mac Book via an iPad, it is more like using the iPad as an extra screen for the audience.

Heathwood99

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 11:13:06 am »

I don't understand your problem here Lasonia, have you started by downloading the JRemote App to your IPad?

It should provide a seamless integration with MC Center

You can certainly see the current playing track on the IPad BTW.

?
Pages: [1]   Go Up