INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lyrics - how to view?  (Read 2011 times)

MrVegas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Love the music, live the Word
Lyrics - how to view?
« on: September 16, 2003, 07:08:52 pm »

I just downloaded King's lyric finder and viewer.

How the hell do I view the lyrics (that I have found using the finder) for the song that is "playing now?"
_/_/_/_/_/_/
Audio nerd

LisaRCT

Re: Lyrics - how to view?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 07:24:27 pm »

There are a few ways you can view these . . .
1- Use the King's Lyrics & Bios viewer
2- Use one of the many file info templates in Playing Now that has a button for 'Bios' such as 'Nightlife' , 'Classic 'Clock', 'PicOS Luna', 'Dreamstate', etc

MrVegas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Love the music, live the Word
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 08:07:04 pm »

Cool.

One more question ....

How do I get Lyric Finder to find (or try to find) the lyrics to all the songs in a given album.

When I first installed the plug-in, I doulbe-clicked on a song in a Bottle Rockets album to start it playing.
Then I went to the Lyric Finder and *all* the songs from the album were listed in the main Chart Finder tab.

Now, when I try to repeat that for other albums, it still lists all the songs from the Bottle Rockets album and does not display the songs from the new album I have just selected.   ?
_/_/_/_/_/_/
Audio nerd

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 11:17:08 pm »

It's a known issue with the plug in.  To refresh it with the new contents of PN you have to close and re-open MC.

JaWe

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2003, 01:35:13 am »

You can also create new visualization that displays scrolling lyrics, visalizations and song info. Just use Visualization studio. See how one of "damaged layers" visualization is made.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2003, 02:28:11 am »

MrVegas

When I first installed the plug-in, I doulbe-clicked on a song in a Bottle Rockets album to start it playing.
Then I went to the Lyric Finder and *all* the songs from the album were listed in the main Chart Finder tab.

Now, when I try to repeat that for other albums, it still lists all the songs from the Bottle Rockets album and does not display the songs

the program your using must be old, it may be the one on J rivers website. i asked them to remove it a few months ago but they have not done so.

use this site to get new plug-ins

www.spartasoft.com
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2003, 02:30:00 am »

It's a known issue with the plug in.  To refresh it with the new contents of PN you have to close and re-open MC.

thats an old plug-in, and was created by J river when they changed somethings around in mc9

both the new lyrics finder and chart finder on my website check for changes in the file list. also when you press the batch button it will refresh the list.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up