INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 19 update to MC 20  (Read 2537 times)

JOTAELE

MC 19 update to MC 20
« on: August 11, 2015, 08:58:36 pm »

I have MC 19 in my PC and MC 20 in my laptop. I tried to upgrade the PC version with the restore key from MC 20 and I am told that it is not valid for upgrade and that I need to purchase an upgrade. I already bought the 19 (PC) and the 20 versions (laptop) at full price, so I do not know why I have to pay to upgrade version 19 in the PC. Can anyone help me?

Chopsrr

• Recent member
Re: MC 19 update to MC 20
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 10:52:44 am »

I've noticed that around here on this forum, no one likes answering questions from new members. Computer Audiophile is another site with members that don't like answering questions from newbies. Ask me how I know...  ::)

I asked a similar question since I already have MC19 and asked if it would beneficial to upgrade to either 20 or 21. And nothing.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC 19 update to MC 20
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:12:45 am »

Nobody is ignoring you because you're new.  If you don't get an answer, enter a "bump" reply to bring it back to the top of the forum.

In this case, the question is about MC20 licensing, but it's on an older board so nobody saw it.  Here's how to restore a license:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

For your question, the best way to find out is to try the new version.  You could download and install MC21 and try it for 30 days.  Right now, there are Windows and Linux versions on their respective boards. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up