INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Doctor is now broken after LastFM changed their site!  (Read 2594 times)

Saucepan

• Junior Woodchuck
Play Doctor is now broken after LastFM changed their site!
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:07:37 pm »

Just like the title says. LastFM redid their entire site, and that has completely broken Play Doctor for me. I'm still using MC 19.

Any ideas here? Have later versions been affected as well? Is there any way to get it back to the greatness is was a week ago?

Play Doctor was a jaw-droppingly great feature. I'm a bit unhappy.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Play Doctor is now broken after LastFM changed their site!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 01:08:48 am »

Hmmm... for playing 'last.fm radio' and such, like, including tracks from last.fm in your play doctor prescriptions?

That's been 'broken' for more than a year now since last.fm changed their t&c's...
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89466.0

or did I misunderstand?

Play Doctor is still great in my opinion.
Have you had a look at the 'Doctor Who' feature in MC21? I haven't made big use of it lately, but in testing, it was pretty neat too, especially if you're looking for 'similar artists'...

Saucepan

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Play Doctor is now broken after LastFM changed their site!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »

I'll most likely upgrade to 21 to support this amazing product.

Hopefully Doctor Who is as good as Play Doctor.

But again, as it stands now, Play Doctor will not populate any lists for me (outside of the Artists I've selected to start the Play Doctor process) ever since LastFM changed their entire site around. I know the two are related.

Additionally, I can no longer grab Artist pictures anymore (again, this is from lastFM messing with their site).
Pages: [1]   Go Up