INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to add videos to home video in jriver  (Read 4182 times)

bigmuscles

• Junior Woodchuck
how to add videos to home video in jriver
« on: September 02, 2015, 08:05:00 am »

Hi all just wants some help with this i notice jriver has a home video view all setup, now i want to import my home movies into said place but i have not been able to do so search forum about tags and when i select folder to import all i see is movies ,series, music videos (which is not what i want) so went to custom and looked for home video tag nope dont see one see camera so ticked that and it say in the big box enter somethink ? like what?? .. then i notice a little tool saying wizard,etc and more well theres no wizard to explain what to put in the box what ever i do cant seem to import to that home video menu tab . if anyone has a clue what to do a step by step guide would ne nice to read .

Because software that i'm been using has a browse button to search for the folder ,files content and the program knows it goes to (in this case say library like home videos) but this program has no browse button for home videos

many thanks

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: how to add videos to home video in jriver
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 10:04:42 am »

first off you need to import them into MC do this the same way you have any other type of file.... but if these are camera files I'll bet the tagging is correct....and you have just not Imported them into MC

right click said files inside of MC and select tag...if tag is not offered here go to bottom left to action window and choose tag....on the left the tag window will open...if you have never been here b4 you can make this window bigger by clicking the little arrow type button at the top....your looking for media sub type needs to be changed to Home Video.....media type should be Video....makes no matter where these files reside in windows, once the tag is fixed they will show up where you want them to in MC
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

bigmuscles

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:23 am »

Thanks very much for your help that done the trick

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:10:28 am »

YVW.... 8)
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up