INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added  (Read 48496 times)

llafriel

• World Citizen
AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added
« on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:26 pm »

AutoMeta is, for the moment, a plugin which gets movie info, posters and backdrops from themoviedb.org adn thetvdb.com. It is very basic at the moment, but I hope to improve upon it.

Update and sync of films:

Please give your opinions on what should be added.  

Usage 'Films':
Search box: Left column retrieves films from MC's database using the string in the textbox below the search button. It uses MC searches so you can create your searches in the MC wizard and paste the into the box here. The searchstring supplied will search for films where the description field is empty.
The right column is the search result from TMdb, with an option to refine the search if results are missing or wrong.

Info: Movie info from TMdb.

Images: You can click on the links to look at the images. 'Save Cover' stores a cover image, how and where can be configured. If a cover image already exists a popupbox will let you choose old or new. 'Save Art' stores backdrops and/or posters. Location and name is configurable.
 'Save info' stores only info, no art. All posters and backdrops are stored next to the moviefile meaning you'll need to store your movies in seperate folders at the moment.

Prerequisites:
Create two fields called 'Genres' and 'Studios', both list type and semicolon delimited.
Create one field called TMdbRating, decimal type.
Movies needs to be stored in seperate folders. I only have mkv files, so I haven't tested this with vob files.

Usage 'Films Multi':

Get films' will get all films tagged as 'Movie'(or corresponding option in settings)
'Update' will check for updates in TMDb database based on 'last updated' field, and let user choose correct film if no Imdb id is found.
'Save Info' saves info only, no art.
'Save Art' saves art for all films where the imdb id is set. Skips already downloaded art.
              Saves, backdrops, posters and themefolders as per options. Covers are set according to the combobox.
'Save All' saves info first then checks for new art.

Usage 'TV Series':

Create two fields for series and episode id from tvdb. SeriesID and EpisodeID for instance, data type string.
Then select the two fields created in the options in AutoMeta. Also choose a folder for the zipfiles from tvdb.
If you store the seriesname as a keyword you need to set this in the options as well. 'Media Sub Type' must be set as 'TV Show' in MC for this to work, this is configurable
The plugins selects tv series using 'Media Sub Type' = TV Show as standard but this is configurable.
Clicking 'Library' will search MC's library for files. It will show a dialog for each new seriesname where you can search tvdb for the correct series. All files where season and episode info exist will then be updated with info.
'Manage Series' let's you add or change a series.
Green colour means info is found, pink means info is missing or that season or episodenumber doesn't exist.
Nothing is changed in the library before 'Save Info' is clicked.
Import button searches a folder which is set in settings. It lists all files in that folder which are found in MC's database allowing tagging of new files. If corresponding option is set in options files that are tagged will be renamed and moved.

WARNING! This is very much a work in progress, by a very novice programmer(this is my first little program.) So be cautious when using this.

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dy5a0mgzmkj3aao

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: AutoMeta - get metainfo and art for movies from TMdb
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:13:54 am »

it looks really good. finds all the movies, and the refine function is a huge help. i also like it that one can set his own search.
i do get unhandled exceptions when clicking on 'set folder' and 'write info'. this could be very well due to the fact that i tested it on my test machine, that has no movies online and they dont have there own folder. im curious, the poster and or the backdrops are saved with the movie? what if someone uses his own screenshot.

the nice thing about this plugin is that it is really simple to use. does not get all the info, but not everybody really wants all the info.

:)
gab

indeed, i putted a movie on this machine in its own folder and the two buttons work.  :)
and yes, all the posters and backdrops are save in the folder with the movie..

nice work

edit 2: since i write my covers to a specified location, the covers are not picked up..

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 06:59:12 am »

Very nice work! I'll be putting this to good use to get me some pretty backdrops ;)

gappie

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 07:39:21 am »

it seems like the year tag is not written yet, and the genre tag is written to genre, not genres as suggested by your first post.

gab

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 02:18:26 pm »

Thanks! :)

it looks really good. finds all the movies, and the refine function is a huge help. i also like it that one can set his own search.
i do get unhandled exceptions when clicking on 'set folder' and 'write info'. this could be very well due to the fact that i tested it on my test machine, that has no movies online and they dont have there own folder. im curious, the poster and or the backdrops are saved with the movie? what if someone uses his own screenshot.

the nice thing about this plugin is that it is really simple to use. does not get all the info, but not everybody really wants all the info.

gab

indeed, i putted a movie on this machine in its own folder and the two buttons work.  :)
and yes, all the posters and backdrops are save in the folder with the movie..

nice work

edit 2: since i write my covers to a specified location, the covers are not picked up..
I'll fix the genre thing, and also add a more graceful message when no file is selected when clicking 'write info.' The year thing is a little strange though. Apparently just writing '2009' to the date field doesn't work. According to the forums I need to give the the date as days since 31.12.1899.. I'll also add some options to change paths where covers are stored and if they should be overwritten. Is it possible to set the cover directly through a function in MC?

darichman

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:45:34 pm »

Have you tried writing to [Date (Year)] instead of date?

gappie

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 02:33:18 am »

or writing to the [year] field?
i think you can read the path where the covers are saved from the registry. when you want that. but you could also save the cover to a location that the user chooses, and write the path in the image tag from the video. but that is not a solution for the backdroppings. but i have no idea how people use those.

gab

Daydream

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:38:16 pm »

Link expired. New one please?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 11:13:28 am »

New version:
  • Year info now works. (Date (Year) did the trick. Thanks darichman and gappie)
  • program looks for existing folderart based on settings in options and let's user decide to keep or not.
  • options dialog - allows to set which fields to write and where, also for art.
  • folder art is updated in MC when downloaded
  • option to move and rename file. Moves file if it resides in import folder set in options. 'Name\Name (year).ext' is appended to destination path in options. Should this be configurable?
  • last three searches is remembered
  • buttons to save folder art, art or save all info.

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 11:37:23 pm »

I've just started using this, and it looks very nice.

A couple of things

• You need to do a check for a vaild value in 'Refine Search' .. a blank value seems to throw an exception if there are no real movies selected.
  • I experience a fair bit of lag while waiting for preview images to download which hangs the interface... can you thread this?
  • A confirmation of Saved All might be useful (not a pop-up - just some text on the interface)
  • Can your move and rename function use [Genre] or similar to populate the path? - if not that would be useful.
  • As I am about to begin a re-write of my Autotagger plugin, it would be awesome if you could allow mine to call yours - passing the movie name or MC ID to your plugin which then could either do it all automatically, or throw up a confirmation interface - a bit of a pipe dream, but might be really worth a go ;-) 

C.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 07:06:39 pm »

New version:

• Better errorhandling of 404 errors etc.
  • Blank search in 'Get Films' and 'Refine Search' is ignored.
  • Image download and saving of info is now threaded. App should be more responsive.
  • Option to select alt. title as title of movie.
  • Feedback is given in an in textbox when saving. Popupboxes are removed.
  • Searches wasn't saved between sessions, this is now fixed.

Use link in first post.

Thanks for the input confishy :)
I'll expand the move and rename function for the next version. How would you like to use genre? What if there are multiple genres?
As for your last request, sure. Although I'm not sure how this should be implemented. Com interop? I have to do some reading first.

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 09:41:55 pm »

I'll expand the move and rename function for the next version. How would you like to use genre? What if there are multiple genres?
Heh, good point... It wouldn't have to be just [genre] though, I was using it as an example -- I guess MC itself has the same problem.

As for your last request, sure. Although I'm not sure how this should be implemented. Com interop? I have to do some reading first.
I'm not sure how to go about this either to be perfectly honest... I'm a n00b...
I'm looking at rewriting my plugin as a host to allow other plugins - It would be good to see if yours could be made to work in that manner, perhaps I will see if i can somehow pull other MC interface plugins into it somehow ....  :-\  Let's get both the plugins fully functional first though eh?

Yours is developing very nicely, thanks for the effort

Daydream

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 02:17:17 pm »

This may be a low percentage case but still... can the options be broken down completely? As in I'd like to save the info but not any art since I already have them and don't want to mess 'em up.

At any rate, awesome plugin. If only MC would take advantage of all the things we can now bring over. :)

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 04:33:40 pm »

Thanks, I'm hoping theaterview theme will be more configurable in the future :)

What you ask for is already there, kind of. In options, under backdrops and posters. The checkboxes chooses to save or not. It will still try to save coverimage, but asks to replace the old one if found. I'll add a button for info only though, I agree it should be there.

ronron

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: AutoMeta - IFO or VOB Files
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 08:55:46 am »

does this program work on DVD Rips?  ala files srored inside Video_TS folders.  If so, how?

thanks

gappie

Re: AutoMeta - IFO or VOB Files
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:03:02 am »

llafriel, it works very nicely. would be nice indeed if there was an option to save the info only, maybe also on the front page besides the save cover and save all etc?

thanks
gab

does this program work on DVD Rips?  ala files srored inside Video_TS folders.  If so, how?

thanks
i just tested it also with dvd rips. it works for me. the backdrops and cover aall come inside the videots folder, when you dont change the location in the options.

Daydream

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 04:48:42 pm »

llafriel, maybe you should reconsider the distribution strategy? :) yousendit expires regularly. Mediafire maybe if not a premium account with a hosting service.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 02:59:23 pm »

Hi, sorry about that. Changed link to mediafire.
I've been trying to add imdb, but it seems they are changing their code around to spoof scraping attempts. I think I'll add tvdb before working more with the imdb part.

Daydream

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 04:11:18 pm »

Big thanks!

Regarding imdb I've seen that; a couple of other programs I've tried struggled with it too. In the economics of all things thetvdb looks to be much less hassle - besides being a VERY welcomed addition. :)

MrHaugen

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 04:07:21 am »

This looks great. So this will work with Series as well, or do I have to use some of the other plugins for that?
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 10:09:06 am »

I'm about to add support for tvdb as well. This will cover series.

MrHaugen

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 04:41:49 pm »

Fantastic. I'll be waiting :)
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

)p(

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 03:53:02 am »

Great plugin...especially the backgrounds on tmdb are very good quality...lets hope the new mc themes system will be able take full advantage of them soon!  :)

peter

llafriel

• World Citizen
Re: AutoMeta - Now with TVDb support.
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 12:09:18 pm »

New version is available. Series info is available through TVDb.com. :)

Daydream

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 02:34:39 pm »

Hehehe, this year seems to start mighty great! Awesome job!

gappie

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 10:26:22 am »

very nice.. nice it can save info only also.

thanks
gab

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 01:45:49 pm »

Glad you like it guys :)

Merv

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 09:18:23 am »

Hi, you said:

Prerequisites:
Create two fields called 'Genres' and 'Studios', both list type and semicolon delimited.
Create one field called TMdbRating, decimal type.
Movies needs to be stored in seperate folders. I only have mkv files, so I haven't tested this with vob files.

Not sure how or where to do that sorry for the noob question  ::)

Daydream

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 12:13:26 pm »

This is where you do it (add new fields - follow instructions):

Merv

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2010, 02:43:19 pm »

Thanks   :)

galahad1974

• World Citizen
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:14 pm »

does the discogs tab do nothing at the moment?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2010, 03:25:31 pm »

The discogs tab isn't active yet. I'll release a new version with discogs support soon.

Aleki

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 07:51:52 pm »

Hi,

first of all I want to thank you for making this plugin! I was only a few days away from wirting my own...
I tested it yesterday and ran into a little bug which appeared when using the import-button, at some point the wizzard just gave me an System.NullReferenceException.
At first I thought, that it wouldn't be a problem, I'd just add all the series myself. Well, I did just that.
Long story short, I get the error if I click on "Library" too.
It used to work as I tagged some shows.
I guess I must have added the wrong one (which would be why "Import" doesn't work)
Here's the trace:

Code: [Select]
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei AutoMeta.MainInterface.GetSeries(String search, String serieslistsearch)
   bei AutoMeta.MainInterface.Button13_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 02:19:36 am »

Do you know which file caused the error? If so, could you give me the name of the file and what show it is?

Aleki

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 02:51:27 am »

I tried, but I gave up eventually. There were just too many ^^

I don't know how delicate you are but if you want you could send me a debug-version of AutoMeta (together with a pdb). Since I could use the debugger I would be able to tell you a little more.
I guess if I were you I'd just implement some sort of logging.

and fyi:
I wont have my harddrive the next few days since I borrowed it a to friend.

Aleki

• Recent member
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 11:30:40 am »

I finally got my harddrive(s) back.
So, if you need me to test something, Im all yours

gappie

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 10:46:27 am »

i also get an error and it could be the same as above? it happens for me when clicking 'save cover'.  i think it has something to do with files with a : in the title, for instance:
Trois Couleurs: Blanc
but it seems to happen with all and is undependend from if there is already a image, the error jumps up before the form wich gives the old and new cover.

hope it helps, if you need more info...

gab

gappie

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 10:58:48 am »

and i have one other small question. apparently autometa saves its settings in a place like this:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gab\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\J._River,_Inc\DefaultDomain_Path_ecs3r3ucj3xwsby20w40lrj5wyj33uww\14.0.131the end is the version. would it not be nice if it is not version dependend? now i have to set the options new after every update from mc.

besides the two points above, the plug in works great....

thanks

gab

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 10:52:13 am »

Sorry guys, been busy and unable to check posts the last few days.

I finally got my harddrive(s) back.
So, if you need me to test something, Im all yours
Thanks for the offer. I'll release a new version soon which maybe fixes your problem. Otherwise I'll let you have a go at the source.

and i have one other small question. apparently autometa saves its settings in a place like this:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gab\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\J._River,_Inc\DefaultDomain_Path_ecs3r3ucj3xwsby20w40lrj5wyj33uww\14.0.131the end is the version. would it not be nice if it is not version dependend? now i have to set the options new after every update from mc.

besides the two points above, the plug in works great....

thanks

gab

I wasn't aware of this, but I think I found a solution. Regarding the 'Save Cover' error, do you use the movie name in the cover name? I'll have to check for illegal characters and replace them. Underscore or space, what is the best option?

gappie

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2010, 06:22:57 am »

Sorry guys, been busy and unable to check posts the last few days.
I wasn't aware of this, but I think I found a solution. Regarding the 'Save Cover' error, do you use the movie name in the cover name? I'll have to check for illegal characters and replace them. Underscore or space, what is the best option?
i should have mentioned that  :-[
i just checked. for
mc saves the cover as:
Video - Trois Couleurs_ Blanc

so i guess an underscore is great. works also better when thumbs need to be rebuilded, i think.

thanks..

gab

Aleki

• Recent member
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2010, 11:27:48 am »

i also get an error and it could be the same as above? it happens for me when clicking 'save cover'.  i think it has something to do with files with a : in the title, for instance:
but it seems to happen with all and is undependend from if there is already a image, the error jumps up before the form wich gives the old and new cover.

hope it helps, if you need more info...
gab

I think these errors are unrelated since I tagged TV-Series. And if I'm not mistaken movies are handled by different code.

Thanks for the offer. I'll release a new version soon which maybe fixes your problem. Otherwise I'll let you have a go at the source.
I hope it will :)
And I'd like to help, initially I was thinking like testing things etc.
Because I'm afraid that when it comes to check the source I'm only of limited use - I'm not too familiar with VB (I'm more of a C# guy ^^)
I guess I could pinpoint the problem though...

ronron

• Recent member
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2010, 02:27:12 pm »

How do I install it? 
1. I ran the setup program
2.  It installed 5 files in the C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 14\Plugins\AutoMeta
AutoMeta.dll
Ionic.Zip.dll
MediaJukeBox.dll
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
3.  I go to JR in Options -->  Add Plugin
4.  Select the AutoMeta.dll file
Responds - FAILED TO LOAD

Thanks for you help in advance

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2010, 03:52:19 pm »

Did you check if it is listed under 'Services & Plug-ins'? If not check the pluginmanager - interface and make sure it's not hidden.

ronron

• Recent member
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2010, 08:41:38 pm »

How do I install it? 
1. I ran the setup program
2.  It installed 5 files in the C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 14\Plugins\AutoMeta
AutoMeta.dll
Ionic.Zip.dll
MediaJukeBox.dll
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
3.  I go to JR in Options -->  Add Plugin
4.  Select the AutoMeta.dll file
Responds - FAILED TO LOAD

Thanks for you help in advance

It is NOT listed in Services & Plug-INs.  How do I get it to list there?  When I try to Add Plug-In from the Plugin Manager, I get the error msg. "Failed to Install Plug-In"
What file should I be browsing to whithin the Plug in Manager?

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 05:55:16 pm »

TV series aren't working with the current version.
Attempting to OK out of the options dialog gives a .Net runtime error:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Also see this error when trying to use the Manage Series button :)

-Leezer-

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Hi
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 01:01:57 pm »

Thank you for this, this worked wonderfully for me and was very easy to figure out.  I just wanted the basics as far as metadata was concerned and this fit the bill perfectly.  Thank you.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 02:55:28 am »

New version available.

Fixed illegal characters when saving files.
Changed how MC fields are chosen. - This probably means settings has to be set again.
Settings should now be carried over when upgrading MC
Discogs is now working. Although not quite finished yet, so there will be a few errors.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnttzqlivwe

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2010, 03:00:04 pm »

Right, that fixed that one  :)
Next issues:
1. Changing libraries causes all sorts of .Net runtime errors, looks to me as if it's attempting to carry over the settings from the previous library and failing.
2. TV series which only lasted a single season need the season tag actually setting. I'd have thought the plugin should assume that all files belong to season #1 if no season is set?
3. Please rename your setup program to something unique :) I've lost count of how many setup.exe files I've renamed over the years, makes archiving hell.

Plugin is working very nicely though!

-Leezer-

gappie

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2010, 03:52:41 pm »

for me the 'illegal character fix' does not work. ive been saving some covers to one folder and when the name has a : in it it will give a runtime error.
so it happens when i click on  'save coverart'. now i also found a workaround. when i change the :  in the name field of the pluging into a _ it saves it fine. i guess when saving coverart it takes the name it get from the internet, not what i use, so when saving coverart only it picks its name from there..

works nice though.. im also very curious to where the discog stuff will go.

thanks for the update...

gab

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Hi
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2010, 06:05:52 pm »

This was working wonderfully for me but now all of a sudden it's throwing lots of errors.  I've tried both the old and new version of the plugin.

I am getting two errors.

The first error I don't seem to get all the time but I do get it most of the time.  This is the error message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application.  If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

A column named 'Artist' already belongs to this Data Table.

When I do get that error msg I can click continue and the program seems to run as normal though.

This is the big error I am getting that is causing me lots of problems though and is making the plugin not work at all for me anymore:

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application.  If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. 

The Remote Server returned error: (404) Not Found.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.Internal.WebClientCopy.DownloadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(Uri address, String destinationFileName, ICredentials networkCredentials, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite, UICancelOption onUserCancel)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.Network.DownloadFile(String address, String destinationFileName, String userName, String password, Boolean showUI, Int32 connectionTimeout, Boolean overwrite)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.TVDbGetZip(String seriesid)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.TVDbReadXml(String seriesid, String xmlfile)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.GetSeries(String search, String serieslistsearch)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.Button13_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I am getting the above error when I am working on TV series after I click "Library".  After clicking library it checks my shows and I get the popup which allows me to choose the show info from tvdb.  After going through all of my shows that error pops up and then nothing happens, I am back to square one.

Let me know if you need anything else from my end to help with this error.  I am using 14.0.136

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up