INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 18.0.206 -- Available Here  (Read 13269 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 18.0.206 -- Available Here
« on: June 28, 2013, 08:59:10 am »

This is the latest version of MC 18.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v18/latest/MediaCenter180206.exe

History: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74442.0

18.0.206 (6/27/2013)

1. Fixed: HDHomeRun PRIME CableCARD tuners did not work.
2. Fixed: Image editing could lead to a crash on shutdown.
3. Changed: Converted audio files will no longer have the audio analysis values (Replay Gain, etc.) copied from the source file (the encoding could have changed the correct values).
4. Fixed: Moving the mouse while the sort all / inside groups menu was showing would incorrectly simulate a column header drag.
5. Fixed: 3d objects in Theater View were not drawing properly on some XP machines.
6. Changed: Dutch language translation updated (thanks bennyd).
7. Fixed: The quick find toolbar in a list (F3) didn't look nice with the Black on Black skin.
8. Fixed: The 'Help' button in Options could go to the wrong page in some cases.
9. Fixed: The 12th Car Radio button was not working.

18.0.205 (6/25/2013)

1. Changed: Lists now allow two expression columns to be added that use the same expression (or that both have empty expressions).
2. Changed: When returning to Theater View, if the previously selected list index has a different name (due to database changes, etc.) the selection will reset to the top of the list.
3. Fixed: Some commands on the right-click menu of a zone to control Zone Linking could operate on the current zone instead of the right-clicked zone.
4. Changed: Tuned the list of WavPack hybrid mode bitrates a little more.

18.0.204 (6/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Accepting an edit control suggestion could lead to a crash.
2. Changed: When playing mono (1 channel) audio, Parametric Equalizer will treat the mono channel as 'Left' so that it's possible to manipulate these streams.
3. Fixed: The Tag Action Window could flicker during resizing.
4. Fixed: A menu or combobox list would not always go away properly when activating a different window.
5. Fixed: Tuned the list of WavPack hybrid mode bitrates.
6. Fixed: Some ALAC files (e.g. those produced by 'Sound Studio 3') were not playable because of a strange looking 'alac' mp4 atom.  We now ignore the strange data.

18.0.203 (6/21/2013)

1. Fixed: Hulu playback was not working after some Hulu site changes.
2. Fixed: A relative path that starts with a backslash could incorrectly end up with a filename that had two backslashes after the drive.
3. Fixed: JRSS downmixing was not always energy neutral when downmixing to mono.
4. Fixed: MC will no longer hang when trying to connect to a media server with a password.  
5. Fixed: Playback of certain streaming video could lead to crash.
6. Fixed: Reading the tags on an AIFF file from HDtracks could incorrectly change the date modified.

18.0.202 (6/20/2013)

1. Changed: Updated the checkbox graphic used in Noire to be more clear.

18.0.201 (6/18/2013)

1. Fixed: Focus could shift unexpectedly in build 200.

18.0.200 (6/18/2013)

1. Changed: Switched the default ASIO option for 'Play silence on pause' to true (this provides a more straight-forward call stack to the ASIO driver, and is similar to how WASAPI works).
2. Fixed: When connecting to a library that required a password, the program could (still) dead-lock in some cases.
3. Fixed: 3D album view in Windows 8 will no longer crash on search.
4. Fixed: Periodic freezes in the DLNA servers.
5. Changed: Aggressive de-interlacing is no longer enabled in the LAV filter for mpeg-2 content that has a frame rate of 59.94.

18.0.199 (6/17/2013)

1. Changed: Video frame rate (FPS) field is updated during thumbnail generation to obtain a more accurate value.
2. Fixed: Podcasting could (still) cause the user interface to be sluggish in some cases when first starting the program.
3. Changed: When a file has no Replay Gain, a Replay Gain of -10dB will be used if no other files in Playing Now are analyzed (otherwise the average of analyzed files is used).
4. Changed: Added 512 and 1024 kbps to Wavepack hybrid encoding.  Also changed to correct spelling of "wavpack.com"

18.0.198 (6/11/2013)

1. Changed: Moved back to the experimental AAC encoder for video conversions since the problem with the PS3 was fixed. Thanks Nev.
2. Changed: Simplified "Edit Channel List..." dialog (removed the checkboxes since favorite channels selection is done elsewhere now).
3. Fixed: "Next / Previous use favorite channels only" setting did not use the new favorite channels system.
4. Changed: Edit Channel List dialog allows deletion of multiple selected channels.
5. Fixed: The new system of "Favorite" and "Hidden" television channels did not distinguish channels with identical name but different tuner types.

18.0.197 (6/7/2013)

1. Fixed: Web browser integration was not working properly in build 196.
2. Changed: Higher quality setting for transcoding to WMV (most useful on Xbox 360)
3. Changed: Reverted back to the previous AAC encoder for video conversion to get compatibility with various devices including the PS3.
4. Fixed: Switching from time-shifted TV playback using madVR exclusive to Theater View wasn't always working.

18.0.196 (6/6/2013)

1. Changed: Car Radio automatically cleans up duplicate static playlists that used the same index.
2. Fixed: In build 195, the Theater View cursor could reset to the roller when navigating into levels of a library view.
3. Changed: SSDP advertisement could hard kill the advertiser in some cases, leaving sockets and/or the internet layer in an undefined state.
4. Fixed: The trick to recover a lost Party Mode password was not working properly (see the wiki for details on the trick).
5. Changed: Tuned some parameters in the updated Windows 7/8 presentation system used by Theater View.
6. Changed: Changed how television channel-changing is handled.
7. Fixed: Small icons could draw too large in a details list in some cases.
8. Changed: Basic HTML text formatting tokens like < b >, < font >, < u >, etc. will be supported in almost all text drawing (previously they only worked in some areas of the program).
9. Fixed: Subtitles weren't working with EVR in the last few builds when using Windows 7 or 8.
10. NEW: XMP "face" data in photos now gets added to "People".

18.0.195 (6/4/2013)

1. Fixed: If an iPod failed to initialize, it could cause a hang when trying to display the error message.
2. Fixed: The option to run Theater View in exclusive mode was not working in build 194 on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (this mode is not recommended for normal use).
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
4. Changed: A portable install will no longer warn and fail to run when taken between different operating systems.
5. Changed: When switching tracks that require a hardware stop / start like on a sample rate change, the startup silence option will be honored (silence will be maximum of between track gap and startup silence gap).
6. Changed: Updated to madVR v0.86 (thanks madshi).
7. Changed: Subtitles account for the madVR presentation latency by using the new IMadVRInfo interface.
8. Fixed: Theater View's focus / cursor could move unexpectedly in some cases.
7. Fixed: Temp files created for .wvc files are now renamed to their final name when done when encoding Wavpack.
8. Fixed: Empty temp files are no longer created when encoding lossless Wavpack.  
9. Changed: Wavpack files now display compression information.  
10. Changed: When acting as a DLNA renderer, Media Center will use "error free" mode so that playback errors won't cause message boxes to display (since the controller is normally in a different place).

18.0.194 (6/3/2013)

1. Fixed: Podcasting could cause the user interface to be sluggish in some cases when first starting the program.
2. Changed: Switched Direct Sound output to always use 24-bit integer instead of 32-bit floating point (because it appears some devices don't work nicely with 32-bit floating point).
3. Fixed: MC could hang or crash when changing television channels on the fly.
4. Changed: Revised the presentation system used by Theater View on Windows 7 and Windows 8 to be more efficient (also fixes a Windows 8 dead-lock with regards to child windows intersecting with windowed 3d windows).
5. Changed: Red October uses LAV filters version 0.57 (thanks nevcairiel).
6. Changed: Fullscreen modes are not always-on-top (please report any focus or z-ordering issues).
7. Fixed: With some monitor configurations, the mouse wheel would not work properly in Theater View.
8. Fixed: The folder browse dialog was not always working properly when typing a path into the edit at the top of the dialog.

18.0.193 (5/31/2013)

1. Changed: Theater View, Display View, and Cover View are now always-on-top windows so that system dialogs are less likely to appear and/or steal the focus in these modes.
2. Fixed: FLAC reference code would crash when encoding when an estimated total size was provided to the encoder, the 'verify' option was enabled, and encoding duration exceeded the estimated duration.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language file (thanks kelijun).
4. Fixed: Stopping or switching tracks during Library Server client playback could lead to a crash.
5. Fixed: WASAPI with event style disabled could buffer shortfall unnecessarily in the last few builds (normally sounds like ticks).
6. Fixed: If the selected output plugin could not be found, the program could switch to ASIO instead of the default Direct Sound.
7. Fixed: When connecting to a library that required a password, the program could dead-lock in some cases.
8. Fixed: Entering a 'Q' value of over 1.0 for a shelf filter with Parametric Equalizer would cause crackling during output.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Media Center 18.0.206 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:35:32 pm »

-Browsing through Theater view isn't very smooth now.

-SACD to MP3 (CBR) still not working.
Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:50:45 am »

Zone switching ->Focus problem still there.
Onkyo TX-NR906

Valephar

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 02:47:37 pm »

Hi,

after watching a video for a while, the screen pauses. The audio keeps playing, but the video pauses. I've tried this with a few files now, keeps happening. ?

I also picked up that a 88.2khz 24bit flac file wouldn't play using the WASAPI output, it wants to downscale it to 48khz. However, it does play normally when I use the Direct Sound option. I don't know if this is a bug. But all the other formats up to 192khz plays correctly using the WASAPI method.

Valephar

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 03:02:10 pm »

Hi,

after watching a video for a while, the screen pauses. The audio keeps playing, but the video pauses. I've tried this with a few files now, keeps happening. ?

Okay, I figured it out. I adjusted my Nvidia display settings for the JRiver app. Making all my setting to Highest quality. I don't think my computer could handle it. I set it back to default setting (Default = Global settings - App setting) and now it appears to be working.

tourix

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 05:53:24 pm »

Scan of channels on HDHomeRun DUAL does not find any.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 04:24:37 pm »

A few minutes ago, i discovered an older problem again.
Focus problem. I know, an old story.
Zone-> Settings-> DSP Settings.....

DSP settings window is empty and dropped to background. Nothing can be changed.
Tried a second time -> working  ?
But it's happening often.

Windows 7 x64, Aero enabled, BlackonBlack Skin.
Onkyo TX-NR906

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 09:05:03 am »

-SACD to MP3 (CBR) still not working.

I converted a SACD file using "CBR / ABR Encoding" at 320 kbps without any problems.  Is this what you were trying?  What exactly is the behavior?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11:05 am »

Not ABR, I said VBR and ABR is working.

Try CBR Fast Encoding (Constant Bitrate). This doesn't work.
An other MC User in this Board told me the same, until he tried CBR Fast Encoding. Didn't work.
This would be great if this would work, as my Car Radio doesn't work well with VBR/ABR Bitrates.
Onkyo TX-NR906

davesty

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 11:27:21 am »

First of all, Media Center is an excellent application.
One question: is someone working on a solution to integration with the control buttons on media keyboards under Windows 7/8.  Under Windows XP, I could control MC from the keyboard buttons regardless of focus.  Under Windows 7/8, I have to switch focus to Media Center to get the keys to work.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 12:01:30 pm »

Try CBR Fast Encoding (Constant Bitrate). This doesn't work.

You're correct, the fast encoding isn't working.  We'll look into this. 

First of all, Media Center is an excellent application.
One question: is someone working on a solution to integration with the control buttons on media keyboards under Windows 7/8.  Under Windows XP, I could control MC from the keyboard buttons regardless of focus.  Under Windows 7/8, I have to switch focus to Media Center to get the keys to work.

I can't seem to reproduce this behavior.  When pressing the media keys on my keyboard it controls media center regardless of the focus.  Any ideas how yours could be different? 
Adam Thompson, JRiver

davesty

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 12:08:53 pm »

I can't seem to reproduce this behavior.  When pressing the media keys on my keyboard it controls media center regardless of the focus.  Any ideas how yours could be different? 

Hmmm...OS?  I've observed this behaviour both on a corporate PC running Windows 7 Enterprise and a personal home PC running Windows 8.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 12:42:34 pm »

Hmmm...OS?  I've observed this behaviour both on a corporate PC running Windows 7 Enterprise and a personal home PC running Windows 8.

I tried a different keyboard and was able to reproduce this.  We'll look into it.  Welcome to the forum by the way!
Adam Thompson, JRiver

Lutra

• Recent member
  • Otterly cool.
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 05:51:54 am »

New member and buyer....just a question or two.

1.) How can I view video file properties?  Supposedly I should have a link under the action window to select "File Properties" but this isn't showing up for me.  Can't seem to figure out what I don't have selected in options to get this to show up.

2.) When I first tried to purchase it said something about upgrading to the latest and greatest version, and then I was sent a MC19 license key which works just fine on my install.  Is a new version due out soon?

Thanks. :)  This was worth the purchase.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 06:05:17 am »

New member and buyer....just a question or two.

1.) How can I view video file properties?  Supposedly I should have a link under the action window to select "File Properties" but this isn't showing up for me.  Can't seem to figure out what I don't have selected in options to get this to show up.

2.) When I first tried to purchase it said something about upgrading to the latest and greatest version, and then I was sent a MC19 license key which works just fine on my install.  Is a new version due out soon?
To ask a question, please use "New Topic" in the upper right corner of the index page.  This thread is used for posting problems with the build.

1.  Tags are properties.
2.  Not for a while, but we start issuing licenses before the release.  It works with both versions.

Skogkatt

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 03:35:40 am »

18.0.206 (6/27/2013)

3. Changed: Converted audio files will no longer have the audio analysis values (Replay Gain, etc.) copied from the source file (the encoding could have changed the correct values).

It would be very nice to optionally program Replay Gain analysis during file type conversion: this to avoid to perform two sequential operations manually (file conversion and then analysis).

Many thanks in advance.

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 03:46:00 pm »

Browsing through Theater view isn't very smooth now since .193

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 06:39:50 am »

Windows thinks MC has frozen for me when I have it set to fade out.

Windows 8 (64-bit) 4.5GHz 2500K, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 570, Benchmark DAC2-HGC (ASIO)

I can't duplicate a problem using WASAPI.  I can't test ASIO.

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 07:12:19 am »

I can't duplicate a problem using WASAPI.  I can't test ASIO.
I'm actually not able to test ASIO right now either, but can use WASAPI.

I don't know if it's because I have my taskbar at the top of the screen, but when Media Center crashes, it has a tendency to jump up underneath my taskbar like this:

(the image is taken from a previous bug report that was resolved)

If you set stop or pause to the slow fade option, the UI freezes up for a couple of seconds, and if you try to interact with the window in this state, it jumps up like this, frozen, and Windows will sometimes bring up a prompt saying that the program has crashed.
It will recover if you wait, but that's why I wondered if this was related to kstuart's problem.

Testing playback to another device via WASAPI, I am having difficulty reproducing this. It still freezes up the UI for a couple of seconds and jumps up underneath the taskbar for a brief moment, but Windows doesn't prompt me saying that it thinks the program has crashed.
I don't know if that's because I'm not using ASIO right now, or if things have improved in the latest version - I have learned to avoid interacting with Media Center for a few seconds after hitting stop or pause now.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2013, 01:01:34 pm »

It may be related to your particular device.

I'll bet it doesn't happen with motherboard sound or a sound card.

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 06:00:18 pm »

It may be related to your particular device.
I'll bet it doesn't happen with motherboard sound or a sound card.
it’s definitely worse when using ASIO, but still happens when using WASAPI via HDMI.

stewart_pk

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 07:26:20 pm »

In Theater View I can't delete files, JRiver hangs.

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 03:22:05 am »

Having issue with menu/sub-menus disappearing before I can select/change anything.  I did not see this on any previous MC18 release, but only after updating to .206.  This loss of right button mouse focus after only a few seconds makes using MC18 very difficult now.  For example, it's nearly impossible to paste cover art from the clipboard now.  Nothing has change on my HTPC except upgrading to latest .206 release.

Is there a way to roll back to .193 until this is resolved?

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 09:54:54 am »

Having issue with menu/sub-menus disappearing before I can select/change anything.  I did not see this on any previous MC18 release, but only after updating to .206.  This loss of right button mouse focus after only a few seconds makes using MC18 very difficult now.  For example, it's nearly impossible to paste cover art from the clipboard now.  Nothing has change on my HTPC except upgrading to latest .206 release.

Is there a way to roll back to .193 until this is resolved?

I can't reproduce this.  Does it happen globally?  Right clicking on anything has the same problem?
Here is .193:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81051.0

In Theater View I can't delete files, JRiver hangs.

I've tried recycling, removing from library, and deleting files from theater view without any problems.  Any clues what could be different?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 12:09:38 pm »

For Info:
Just deleted files in theater view (movies). No problems.
AMD CPU, GPU, Chipset, Win 7 x64, MC 18 latest build.
Onkyo TX-NR906

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2013, 12:30:13 pm »

@adamt - regarding the mouse and menu issue, see reply 12 on the beta .206 thread.  I reported the same issue.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 05:25:09 pm »

I reported this a couple of versions ago. Many times I can not even select Theater View from the drop down menu before it closes. Sometimes you can click on the option in the menu and it will not matter. I have not ever been able to get madVR to be configurable through menu. The menu usually closes before you can get to the Direct Show item. If you are able to select it you will not be able to select something from the next list. I have had to use the taskbar gadget to change setting in madVR.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2013, 06:09:02 pm »

That sounds like something is competing for focus.  We used to see a problem like that with a DirectShow filter that had an icon in the Notification window.

You can get to Theater View with F11 or ctrl-4 or with the Green Button on an MC Remote.

stewart_pk

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 07:54:18 pm »

For Info:
Just deleted files in theater view (movies). No problems.
AMD CPU, GPU, Chipset, Win 7 x64, MC 18 latest build.

Now that I think of it, I think the problem happens when JRiver asks you if you want delete the directory the file was in.
Running Windows 8 with the latest build of JRiver.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 05:05:41 am »

It asked if i want to delete the folder, too. And it worked normal. Directory disappeared. No hangs, no freezes.
 ?
Onkyo TX-NR906

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 11:25:31 am »

I can't reproduce this.  Does it happen globally?  Right clicking on anything has the same problem?
Here is .193:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81051.0

I've tried recycling, removing from library, and deleting files from theater view without any problems.  Any clues what could be different?

Yes, this is global problem which I never noticed with .193, only since upgrading to .206 to pick up support for HDHomeRun.  I see it when right-clicking in Video --> Files, TV --> Menu, the Top panel in display/theater view.  Basically, everywhere that I try to use the right button menu.  Try working on a Video --> File and pasting cover art from a clipboard.  That's deep enough under sub-menus to time out before you can perform the task.

There are others in that Devices HDHomeRun thread which are also seeing it since upgrading.  And others have now posted in this thread about it.  Something is now stealing focus as the menus disappear within a few seconds, making it very difficult to use the right-button menus and drill down.

I did not see this in .193 or earlier, only since going to .206.  Nothing else has changed on my HTPC.  NOTHING, so it's not an OS or other driver issue.  I've tried other mice, same issue.  It shows up using remote desktop.

Thanks for the link to .193 version.  I'll give it a try and hopefully can downgrade using it.  I'd still like to get the HDHomeRun support provide in .206, so hopefully a newer version of will come out that fixes this focus issue.  I use right context menu a lot and don't want to have to revert to function keys or other bandaid.  A GUI should work as designed with right button context menus.

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 11:48:28 am »

Thanks for the link to .193 version.  I'll give it a try and hopefully can downgrade using it.  I'd still like to get the HDHomeRun support provide in .206, so hopefully a newer version of will come out that fixes this focus issue.  I use right context menu a lot and don't want to have to revert to function keys or other bandaid.  A GUI should work as designed with right button context menus.

I was able to use the provided link to downgrade back to .193 which I then tested.  No more focus problem!!!!  Like I thought, this issue is a bug in .206.  Let me know if/when you come up with a fix and would like me to beta-test before release.  In the meantime, I'll wait using .193 and forego the benefits of .206 with HDHomerun support.  Hopefully, you'll be able to figure this issue out and provide a fix that includes what you did for HDHomeRun in .206.

contium

• World Citizen
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 08:22:28 pm »

As posted in the iPod forum, .206 locks my PC when starting to sync either of my 160GB (v1 and v2) classics. .201 works fine.

stewart_pk

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:47 pm »

It asked if i want to delete the folder, too. And it worked normal. Directory disappeared. No hangs, no freezes.
 ?

Thanks for getting back to me again. I tried deleting a file and folder last night without changing anything and it worked. Don't know what happened before.

Cheers.

Soul_Rvr911

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 11:39:47 pm »

I just tried converting an album from FLAC to OGG with Replace on disk and in library enabled, and the Compression for the newly converted files remained as FLAC. It seems this issue wasn't addressed with

Cheers!

-L
Check out my JRiver remote application eos, available for Android and BlackBerry 10!
Android: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89392.0
BB10: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79677.0

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 03:46:54 pm »

I just tried converting an album from FLAC to OGG with Replace on disk and in library enabled, and the Compression for the newly converted files remained as FLAC.

This is fixed in the next build.
Adam Thompson, JRiver

dvdende

• Recent member
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2013, 05:48:31 am »

Disable IR remote control

I want to disable all IR remot controls in JRiver but the software still picks up the commands. I cleared every checkbox, deleted commands, restarted but nothing works. It still acts on IR commands. In an earlier version it was functional.
Pages: [1]   Go Up