INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 19 configuration issues  (Read 2851 times)

Bazza

• Recent member
MC 19 configuration issues
« on: August 12, 2014, 11:28:51 am »

I have purchased the MC 20 upgrade from MC 18.  As you know I needed to install MC 19 as an interim step.  I cannot configure Audio now.  I am using the PS Audio DirectStream DAC that under MC18 allowed me to configure the audio by choosing ASIO, WASPI, etc.  Under MC19 when I go to Audio options for my device I am told to go to Media Network to add or configure my device.  That journey only allows me to choose between Original, Specified Output Format, or Specified Output Format only when necessary.

I also have loud clicks at the end of every played track.

I have searched the threads on the forum without success finding a solution.  Please advise.  Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC 19 configuration issues
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:51:52 am »

Does it use DLNA or UPNP?  If so, you would connect to it via network.

If it's a USB connection, the device should show up as a choice in MC's audio options, unless a driver is missing.

Bazza

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:55:50 am »

It is DNLA and I do connect to it via a wireless network.  MC19 does recognize my device however will not allow me to configure any audio options.  There never was a problem with MC18.  The loud clicks at the end of tracks is new as well. :(

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 12:29:08 pm »

The settings you referred to don't affect DLNA devices. What kind of files have the click at the end?  You could try disabling disabling SetNext support by right clicking on the zone and mousing over "DLNA Controller Options".  See if that changes anything.
Adam Thompson, JRiver

Bazza

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »

Your advice has removed the clicks.

Does it make a difference if my device is DoPE?  The confusing thing to me is that all of the audio options worked in MC18 but not MC19.  When I downloaded MC19 should it not have copied all of my settings from MC18?  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up