INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viewing .pdf Booklets in JRemote: Autoimport Broken?  (Read 1000 times)

mstan

• Galactic Citizen
Viewing .pdf Booklets in JRemote: Autoimport Broken?
« on: October 10, 2014, 03:47:35 pm »

I am getting mixed results viewing .pdf booklets in JRemote.   I have a few small directories where I can see the booklets just fine in JRemote but my main music directory won't display folders with booklets in them.   All directories are on the same networked drive and the data and images types have been set in auto-import.   It appears that the auto import function does not work on my main directory as MC shows only about half of the .pdf documents; however, if I import the folders individually MC properly imports the .pdf files.  So this maybe looks like an auto import issue with my version of MC?

I am using MC19 Windows v19.0.163.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Viewing .pdf Booklets in JRemote: Autoimport Broken?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 03:17:52 am »

Just so I understand:
Have you confirmed that the files are not imported by MC? If so, this is not really a JRemote issue and should be moved to the MC forum.
If the files are imported by MC but not displayed in JRemote please let me know.

mstan

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Viewing .pdf Booklets in JRemote: Autoimport Broken?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:44:11 am »

The files are not being imported by MC automatically.   The problem appears to be not with JRemote or MC  but with Apple SMB sharing on Mavericks to a Windows machine.    I have downgraded to Snow Leopard, the last known good Apple implementation of SMB, and all is well.   I am looking into NFS shares until I build a FreeNAS box.  Yes, please move this to MC forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up