INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible to sort by date imported in theaterview\tags?  (Read 1383 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Possible to sort by date imported in theaterview\tags?
« on: November 09, 2014, 03:52:20 pm »

When i click on an actors name (myself) it brings up all photos videos of me that im tagged in, but they are all alphabetical, can i chose to have them show up by date? or perhaps decades, Months then date, then name/event etc?

As it sits due to the fact our family is tagged in all photos/videos as people/actors when we click a family members name, their whole life is shuffled. being able to narrow down the tags would be stellar.

Thanks

fredele

• World Citizen
Re: Possible to sort by date imported in theaterview\tags?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:46:06 am »

Maybe haven't I understood everything, ?

But if you go to the Option>theater view and select the view were you have your pictures by 'Actor',
you can click on 'Set rules for display', then on 'Modify results' select 'sort by', 'Add', 'A-Z',choose 'date imported'..
Isn't it this ? ?

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

Here, I'm under home videos, have chosen a file, and then i went to actor tags, and it shows there are 3 actors.

Once selecting myself you will notice all files with me tagged as actor are listed, but they are all alphabetical, I'd like to be able to sort these by date, or by other tags...
is this possible? Or are we stuck at alphabetical, due to my other views/rollers needing actors alphabetically (instead of choosing genres, decade, director... if one chooses actors one would want them alphabetically.

If we are stuck with roller views for tag views perhaps a rule/code could be made, if one chooses a tag anywhere in theaterview then those tags would have different sorting abilities?

If actors, directors, genres etc, are in a roller, then sort alphabetically, if actors, directors, genres etc, are chosen via a clicking on the tags/metadata, then sort by date (whatever sorting one would like).

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up