INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Use local library images as a source for online media slideshow?  (Read 1730 times)

john_kane

• Junior Woodchuck
Use local library images as a source for online media slideshow?
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:31:23 am »

I have searched this one up and down the forums, but I haven't had much success.

Is it possible to use local library images (maybe from playlist or smartlist, or whole image library) as a source for 'online media slideshow' in Home Theater view?

If not, would be possible to rig a virtual online source that returned images from the library to the jriver query?

I'd very much like to combine the home theater alpha blending/visual presentation of playing now with my own local image library, such as having family photos instead of (or in addition to those, if no online images are found) online searches of artist content.

john_kane

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Use local library images as a source for online media slideshow?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:18:46 pm »

I guess that's a no.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 06:37:03 pm »

Did you try a mixed playlist of audio and images?

john_kane

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:23:12 am »

Jim,

That basically does the same as a regular) picture slideshow, and subject to the standard picture slideshow settings (zoom option, timeout etc)

What I am after is  keeping the home theater view (playing now), alpha blend, anti screen burn fade etc., and just supplying local library images either in addition to online media, or completely in place of online media.

The effect would be to mix in some (or all) local images during the playback (but act just as if they were retrieved from an online source).

Pages: [1]   Go Up