INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 20.0.113 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 7176 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 20.0.113 for Windows -- Available here
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:41:08 am »

This is the latest version of MC20.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v20/latest/MediaCenter200113.exe

20.0.113 (5/28/2015)

1. Changed: MCWS Browse/Children can output the permanent View Scheme ID for Library Views (enable by passing Version=2).
2. Fixed: The Registration Info dialog scales a little better on high DPI.

20.0.112 (5/27/2015)

1. Changed: The Smart List editor allows using "Begins with"/"Ends with" on List-type fields.
2. Fixed: Checkboxes and Radio Buttons didn't scale properly in the Black on Black skin.
3. Changed: Added Name and Composer to the locate menu root.
4. Fixed: In the last couple of builds, "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool would move a jtv file to a new folder even though no change was specified.
5. Changed: Improved shared playlist track matching in local library.  Also, it runs in the background and shows status in action window.

20.0.111 (5/26/2015)

1. NEW: Rename, Move, & Copy tool now supports jtv files fully, even if there are other jtv files in the same folder sharing data files.
2. Changed: The folder added by Rename, Move, & Copy tool when copying/moving jtv files will be named using series name and episode name if available, instead of just the file name.
3. Changed: For "Blackmagic WDM Capture" device, each time its property pages are displayed (through right-click menu > DirectShow filters), MC rebuilds DirectShow graph and restarts it.
4. Fixed: Enabling the option to increase the volume of DSD by 6dB while bitstreaming would result in broken playback.
5. Changed: YouTube videos get the description of the video for displaying in Theater View.
6. Changed: Added a "Block" parameter to the next call in the web service so that it's possible to have the return of the call wait until the next has been processed.
7. Fixed: The WDM driver wasn't signed properly in build 110.

20.0.110 (5/21/2015)

1. Fixed: Some older jtv files would not play.
2. NEW: Some television channel attributes can be mass-edited (i.e. editing multiple channels in one shot, if they share the same attributes).  Only available (and probably only needed) for STB channels for now.
3. Changed: The day of week label at the top-left corner of Theater view television guide is shown with the day of month at the end (Friday 15, Saturday 16, etc.), to avoid confusion between days of different weeks ("Friday 15" versus "Friday 22").
4. Changed: Filtering out the Vevo videos from YouTube in Theater View (because they don't work).
5. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
6. Fixed: YouTube search wasn't working in Theater View.
7. Changed: Updated German translation (thanks bytestar).
8. Fixed: Automatic Season Cover Art lookup during file import is more reliable.
9. Changed: Failed Cover Art lookups are re-tried once a month instead of once a year.
10. Fixed: Checkboxes in menus didn't scale properly on high DPI.
11. Changed: When running "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool on jtv files, an extra folder, using the filename of the jtv file, will be inserted in the destination path.
12. Fixed: Made the chapter OSD display the new chapter as you switch.
13. Fixed: When running "Rename, Copy, & Move" tool in Copy mode, copying "jtv" files did not work (only a single .jtv file was copied).
14. NEW: Doctor Who preview, a playlist sharing system.  Can now create accounts, upload, download, and view playlists.  

20.0.109 (5/14/2015)

1. Fixed: Television radio channels (audio-only channels) could not play on clients.
2. Fixed: A rare memory leak when loading analog video capture/tuner devices.
3. Changed: Touch scrolling works on the lists in the Analyze Audio dialog.
4. NEW: YouTube is working in Theater View again.
5. Fixed: The "Start recording early by x minutes" and "Keep recording after program ends by x minutes" settings were not applied for time-based recordings.
6. Fixed: Grouping TV channels did not work if TV settings had been reset.

20.0.108 (5/13/2015)

1. Fixed: The rating stars in the Thunder Storm skin were too big in 20.0.107.
2. Fixed: Pinch zooming works again on touch screens for image playback.
3. Fixed: The WDM driver did not install properly in recent builds.

20.0.107 (5/12/2015)

1. NEW: Added "Record by time" mode for non-subscription recording of television programs.  This previously was only available when there was no EPG data for the channel.
2. Changed: Channel and time based non-subscription TV recording rules can now be edited/configured.
3. Fixed: Double-click to leave an image slideshow wouldn't always work but would instead flick the image to the next image.
4. Fixed: Switching from a TV channel with non-EAC3 audio to one with EAC3 audio could cause playback to go bad.
5. Fixed: MC could not grab thumbnails from videos that were extremely short (a few seconds long).
6. Changed: The ~expand smartlist modifier can take a field name with spaces in it by putting the field name in quotes.
7. Changed: It is now possible to modify a time-based one-time recording and reconfigure it into a subscription, even if the configuration is started in "Recording Rules" view.
8. Fixed: The rating stars in the Black on Black skin did not render properly in 20.0.106.
9. Changed: Updated the remaining skins for high DPI and scaling.
10. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
11. Fixed: When switching television channels using Next/Previous buttons, the custom channel ordering was not followed.
12. Fixed: DVD ripping wasn't showing progress indication.

20.0.106 (5/6/2015)

1. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
2. Changed: Updated Black on Black for high DPI and scaling.
3. Changed: Updated Aruba to fix little glitches.
4. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View toggles the pause state (instead of restarting the current track).
5. NEW: Smartlists take the ~expand keyword that takes a field name and expands to every genre, artist, etc. in the match.
6. Changed: Updated Italian translation file (thanks Matteo).
7. Changed: The 'Edit Type' is settable for a calculated field.

20.0.105 (5/5/2015)

1. Fixed: Auto zooming of an image on click should no longer fight with double-click.
2. Changed: Set a maximum height of an edit control in the Tag Action Window.
3. Changed: When the television subscription's program name is edited, the subscription recording rule's name is also changed accordingly.
4. Fixed: Right-clicking on the Analyze Audio tool would bring the window behind to the front.
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Fixed: The height of the Audio Calibration dialog could be off a little with high DPI.
7. Fixed: Media Network: Only declare support for ICY-METADATA on formats MC supports it on (mp3 and m4a)
8. Fixed: Library Server could serve a TV channel to a client before the TV tuner was ready.
9. Fixed: Media Network. Bug that made MC hang when being pushed a music or video file to render. Introduced in 20.0.104.

20.0.104 (5/4/2015)

1. Changed: Update Library (from tags) works on URLs.
2. Changed: Updated the ThunderStorm skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Changed: Updated the Aruba skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
4. Changed: Updated the Black on Black skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: Updated the Blue Steel skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
6. Fixed: The player setup dialog would bloat to a huge size if multiline expressions were used.
7. Fixed: When displaying an image as a DLNA renderer, grab the file tags to get the exif rotation.
8. NEW: Added MPL as a playlist format for handhelds.  Useful for syncing MC to another machine running MC.
9. NEW: Television recordings can be exempted from automatic cleanup (if set up) by right-click menu in standard television view.

20.0.103 (4/30/2015)

1. Fixed: Dialogs would have too small of title text on high DPI (the fix could cause other problems, so testing appreciated).
2. NEW: Added more television subscription default option items on Television options property page.
3. Changed: Removed two redundant television recording default option items from the Television Options property page.
4. Changed: Updated the Z skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
5. Changed: "Configure Recording" in Theater View's Guide will go through each and every item to configure, regardless of user's choice in "Ask me about the following detail settings when scheduling to record in Theater View (defaults will be applied to all unselected settings)".
6. Fixed: Using Expression to Display in a Pane View did not work properly with all sort modes.

20.0.102 (4/29/2015)

1. Changed: Television subscription suspension options are moved into their own wizard page.
2. Changed: Updated the PixOS skin so that it supports scaling and high DPI.
3. Fixed: The 'Recent' list from the Expression Editor could be a funny height.
4. Fixed: Editing smartlists that had a date like evaluator would flip the sign or do other funny things.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Re: Media Center 20.0.113 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 10:53:16 am »

5. Changed: YouTube videos get the description of the video for displaying in Theater View.
Any chance we could get the channel name in the "Artist" field?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 11:20:21 am »

Any chance we could get the channel name in the "Artist" field?

Next build:
Changed: YouTube puts the channel title of a video in the genre field.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 11:27:16 am »

Next build: Changed: YouTube puts the channel title of a video in the genre field.
I mean, I can make that work by adjusting my views, but the channel name should be the artist, don't you think?
A channel is typically a single person or company, so "Artist" seems more fitting.

Genre should really cover the type of video (style/category) rather than who created/published it.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 11:31:51 am »

I mean, I can make that work by adjusting my views, but the channel name should be the artist, don't you think?
A channel is typically a single person or company, so "Artist" seems more fitting.

Genre should really cover the type of video (style/category) rather than who created/published it.

The stock views used in Theater View don't show artist for a video.  I'm not eager to change those views, so decided it was easier to just put the data in genre.

Hopefully you can adjust.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 11:53:37 am »

I think I can make it work, though it's not an ideal situation since a lot of the videos in that view (everything is collected in a "Web Videos" view, rather than just YouTube) already have Genre tags.
I don't personally use the genre tags, but they do have pre-existing genres filled out.

I don't really like the disconnect for things like Genre: TED rather than Artist: TED

I'd say that Genre would be more fitting for the categories that YouTube places their videos into for: Music, Sport, Gaming, Education, Films, TV Shows, News etc.

daveman

• Galactic Citizen
  • I am still a baby user of JRiver :)
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 06:43:16 pm »

NEW: Doctor Who preview, a playlist sharing system.  Can now create accounts, upload, download, and view playlists.

what is this?  How does it work?

dave

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 06:58:26 pm »

Dr. Who isn't yet available.  Soon.  Maybe next week.  I described it here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=97869.0

You can see the current playlists here:
userdev.jriver.com/
But nothing will work yet.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »

I just installed 113 today, I was using 100 with the PixOS skin.

Something has changed with the Export Playlist dialog.  It seems like it's no longer using standard radio buttons.  While 113 works, it causes issues with my automation using BuzOf to automatically click OK.  Is this change intentional and will it remain?  If yes, then of course I'll have to figure something else out for automation.  If not intentional, or if I can convince you to change it back... the normal radio buttons would be better for me...

v100

v113

kamimeguro

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Re: Re: Media Center 20.0.113 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 09:00:43 pm »

+1
Win 10 pro, Oppo 105, Onkyo TX-NR818, Elipson Axial 160, B&W 805S, Linn 5150, Yamaha GT750, Sony KDL-55W900A...

crawfofd

• World Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 08:56:49 am »

Don't know if this is just 113 problem or has been there before. This is the first time I have tried this.  I have MC on a PC server windows 7 running 24/7. I have a client on a laptop windows 8.1. When I switch from local library to my server library on the client if there is something playing on the server it stops and reverts back to; movies goes back to movie listing, for tv it goes back to the guide, for music it just stops. I have tried it numersous times and it does the same thing each time.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 10:29:31 am »

I just installed 113 today, I was using 100 with the PixOS skin.

Something has changed with the Export Playlist dialog.  It seems like it's no longer using standard radio buttons.  While 113 works, it causes issues with my automation using BuzOf to automatically click OK.  Is this change intentional and will it remain?  If yes, then of course I'll have to figure something else out for automation.  If not intentional, or if I can convince you to change it back... the normal radio buttons would be better for me...

We never used "standard" anything, since the entire UI is designed using our own UI toolkit.
However, I have fixed the style of checkboxes and radio buttons in PixOS for the next build, they should return to their normal size.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 01:26:39 pm »

We never used "standard" anything, since the entire UI is designed using our own UI toolkit.
However, I have fixed the style of checkboxes and radio buttons in PixOS for the next build, they should return to their normal size.

Thank You.

lboregard

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 10:15:14 am »

Anyone having problems with data from TheMovieDatabase ?

I upgraded to 113 today and it's not receiving any data from TMDB.

Maybe it's a temporary issue with the api, just checking anyway.

althemusicman

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 10:25:44 am »

Yes I am having the same problems with data from TheMovieDatabase ?
It has stopped on this current version.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 10:29:07 am »

They changed their interface.  We've fixed it.  The build will be available in a few days.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=97866.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up