ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: display incorrect in winxppro  (Read 1523 times)

raythetech

• Place Personal Text Here
display incorrect in winxppro
« on: August 12, 2004, 01:26:17 pm »

For an unknown reason it will shrink the text on the display and loses the 4th and largest intial size box.  no changes to settings seem to affect this.  Any suggestion?

raythetech

• Place Personal Text Here
Re:display incorrect in winxppro
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 01:45:18 pm »

Any updates to handle screen resolutions above 1024x768?  Turning the monitor to 1024x768 solved the issue but would like to have the ability to run higher monitor resoultions

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
display incorrect in winxppro
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 09:49:20 am »

I'm actually running Offsite in 1280x1024 mode and it works fine. The way the fonts work is that there are six total fixed size fonts of which 4 are used depending on the resolution of the PC.

When we've seen this problem in the past, it seemed to have something to do with the video driver. You could try seeing if there is an update for your video driver or a vendor specific driver for whatever card / builtin video hardware you have.

I'm assuming you are actually getting the ICE fonts, not a system font. You can see this by trying to display a page with line graphics, i.e. the scoadmin program or something similar. If you are getting a windows system font instead of the ice fonts (typically Ice4370.fon) you might want to try to reinstall. You may want to check your windows fonts folder to see if you have more that 512 fonts in it. This has caused some people trouble in the past.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.