ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: What licence key number is on my pc  (Read 786 times)

keitht

• Place Personal Text Here
What licence key number is on my pc
« on: December 16, 2004, 03:31:18 am »

We are running ICE TCP Pro version 5.0.67 (and for recent new PCs version 5.1.21) with 125 licences on multiple sites.  All the licence sequence numbers are now allocated, however there are not 125 PCs with or using ICE.  What has happened is when PCs have been replaced the licence files have not been maintained by deleting the old entries.  Guessing a sequence number to delete then finding a confilct then running config wizard on the PCs is an option but is very time consuming.  Is there a program that I can download to the PCs via a network login script that will tell me the licence sequence number from the PCs registry.  We are running windows 98, 2000 and XP on the PCs.

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
What licence key number is on my pc
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 10:21:04 am »

Old versions don't have this information available anywhere. Since you are updating anyway, the best thing to do is to clean ALL of the old users out of the license manager and browse to the updated server from the client PC to perform the update then when it runs configwizard at the end it  will get a new sequence number. When you run configwizard you should NOT get a configuration profile or it will overwrite your existing profile.

Page created in 0.01 seconds with 21 queries.