ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: ICE-TCP VERSION 4.4  (Read 1023 times)

bbraden

• Place Personal Text Here
ICE-TCP VERSION 4.4
« on: January 18, 2005, 10:31:11 am »

I am having an issue installing ICE-TCP version 4.4 on a Windows 2000 machine.  I have the software installed on an XP Pro machine that I connect to and execute the setup.exe from, which handles the issuing of sequence numbers.

When I try this particular one the setup appears to run fine until I get to the point of obtaining a sequence number.  First I get a message that says "NOTE: Some options are not available under Windows NT 5.0"  Then where it asks for your Full Name and Comments above that is a message that says "Error accessing sequence number from license file."  When I click finish I get "There is no license information for your company in that directory."  I am doing the install just I have all of the others.  I have a 100 client license so I know that is not the problem.

Any help?

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
ICE-TCP VERSION 4.4
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 11:45:40 am »

Try the following possibilities...

> Make sure you don't have more than 1 license server.
> You can't use a really old license server with a new program. See the post about updating it if this is the case.
>You MUST put something in the full name AND comment fields.
>If you already have a manual entry for that computer in licenseadmin, remove it and rerun configwizard44.exe
>The TCP5_USER share on the licenseadmin computer MUST be writable.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.