ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: Login problem  (Read 1171 times)

bcarly

• Place Personal Text Here
Login problem
« on: February 22, 2005, 04:29:05 pm »

I have Ice.ten on several machines at work. One machine in particular is giving me all kinds of login problems. Here goes, I am on Com 3, I reviewed all kinds of settings on other machines and they all arre set the same except that they use com 1 or 2. This machine has a dial up modem, I am using the serial 9-pin port like all others,.....I launch dejawin, i get the white screen and a blinking curser, i try to type in my password, the only key that types is the a key? No its not the keyboard, i tried that, can anybody help?

bcarly

• Place Personal Text Here
Login problem
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 05:26:19 pm »

I will supply more info about my system:
Im using Ice.ten version 6.09I, windows interface 6.6.1, operating system windows xp home, com 3, baud 38400, word length 8, parity none, char delay 0, printer timeout 4, video A, capture N, Terminal type A25*, comm prot X, init string 00, pop-up N, scrolling off, rate 200.

no fax settings on modem, that i can find anyway, cableing works on a compaq right next to this sony machine, Im using the same cable to test, eventually switching out the compaq.

Ive tried hitting enter several times, tried everything under commands, looked at com port settings they seem fine? removed modem card and then couldnt use any of the four com ports? Im led to believe it is definately something to do with the com ports. Thats about it. Hope someone can help thanks bob

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Login problem
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 09:15:21 am »

Unsupported 16 bit version, see:
http://yabb.jriver.com/ice/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=46

Either you have the wrong com port, a hardware problem (pc or cableing) or a 16 bit incompatibility problem.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 17 queries.