ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: License File  (Read 746 times)

MikeDAvis

• Place Personal Text Here
License File
« on: September 19, 2005, 01:59:02 pm »

I am installing New setup on a Win98 Computer. I get all the way through the setup for ICE TCP Pro 5.1. When it gets to the Cinfig Wizard The Obtain a sequence number for Ice.Tcp is checked and select a configuration profile is checked. Then I select a name and when I select OK I get a messange ( There is no license information for your company in that director. I setup a computer using Win XP and it goes right through no problems When I go to that computer that we log onto to setup Ice tcp from and check the Ice Admin all the information is there what do I need to do

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
License File
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 02:12:59 pm »

MikeDAvis

• Place Personal Text Here
License File
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 10:27:41 am »

I made the change from Read-Only abd checked the License it shows 50 authorized users of which 29 are allocated and 21 are available and I stll get the same message

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
License File
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 09:58:28 am »

If you are filling comment field (necessary) and you still get the error, after you BROWSE to the TCP5_USER folder, go into the licenses folder, right click and do create->new folder. I bet you get an error message. I'm pretty certain you still don't have the licenses folder writeable for the user you are trying to license.

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 20 queries.