ICE

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ICETCP.PRO and ICETCP.PLUS are compatible with Windows 11!

Author Topic: sequence numbers  (Read 1581 times)

glfrfan23

• Place Personal Text Here
sequence numbers
« on: November 21, 2006, 10:25:17 am »

how can you check what sequence numbers are already in use? is there anyway to check?

deanna

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
Re: sequence numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 10:38:50 am »

There is a document included with the software which provides blanks to be filled in with which machine has which sequence number.  If the document is missing, or the blanks were not filled in, you can go to each machine or have each user check their machine for their sequence number.  The sequence number option can be found in the "File" menu of TCP PLUS.

solcon

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 10:10:02 am »

I have a client that is using ICE TCP Plus, (for Windows 98).  They need to track all the sequences number; however, on her version there is no "Sequence Number" under "File".  How can she find out which sequence number she is using?

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 10:32:53 am »

Are you sure it's PLUS? PLUS and even old ICE.TCP 4.3.1 have "Sequence Number" under the file menu. Do a help->about dejawint and report the version (build). It should be something like "Build 27".

solcon

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 12:55:05 pm »

The version information is as follows:

ICE TCP 4.4 for Windows 98/ZP/2000

Emulation Version 7.10a/32

Windows Interface Version 8.5

The client was having an issue with duplicate sequence numbers, but their IT folks have seem to have resolved it.  I keep telling them to track in a spreadsheet the people that are use ICE TCP and their sequence number.

However, I do know that the sequence number should be under 'File', as the version we use is even older that theirs (4.3.1).  I have installed the newer version on other clients and it is there as well.

Thanks for any help you can provide me and my client.

Bob

• Administrator
  • Ice Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 01:36:49 pm »

Does it show up as "ICE.TCP 4.4 32 bit" in the windows menu?? I'm pretty sure they are not using PLUS, I think it's the classic 4.4 emulation from PRO. Those sequence numbers are controlled through licenseadmin on the PRO license server.

solcon

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 02:06:58 pm »

Okay, Thank you.

I am going to leave it in the hands of their IT people to figure out and address if necessary.

Page created in 0.01 seconds with 20 queries.