INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odd UI behavior with Video for Mac  (Read 1461 times)

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Odd UI behavior with Video for Mac
« on: September 10, 2015, 01:16:15 pm »

Since I've been using the video support in MC21 a lot recently, I've noticed a couple of strange behaviors.

1.  After playing in full screen mode for some time, when you come back to the Standard View, there are large areas that flash white as they update.  Scrolling in file lists usually shows this dramatically.  Scrolling in Panes also flashes white in the Pane.  I seem to be able to induce this by skipping around in a video using the scrubber bar.  After several seeks with the bar, when I switch back to Standard View, I see the flashing.
2.  Again, in full screen mode.  Sometimes the mouse pointer disappears and won't come back.  Switching back to Standard View, the pointer is *still* gone.  The fix is easy.  Move the mouse all the way to the bottom of the screen and it shows back up again.  But not until then.  I'm having a hard time reproducing this one on demand.  I *think* skipping around in videos does it, but I just spent a few minutes trying and I can't replicate it on demand.  Next time it happens I'll post more details if that would help.

Thanks,

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up