INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standard View Audio Albums Thumbnails show back cover  (Read 2092 times)

akira54

• Galactic Citizen
Standard View Audio Albums Thumbnails show back cover
« on: September 19, 2015, 07:49:00 am »

This is a much older problem to which I haven't found a solution yet. When I am looking at my audio albums in Standard View some of them do not show the cover but the back cover instead. This is not really desirable. Of course these albums also have proper cover art but when ripping I also inserted the back cover and marked it properly as the back cover (using dbPowerAmp). Any i dea how I can set this right?

akira54

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Standard View Audio Albums Thumbnails show back cover
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 12:31:23 pm »

No one is affected by this? Perhaps I did not explain well. I have now included a screen shot: 5th album first row; 8th album fifth row.

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:35:34 am »

where is the album art stored (in a big cover art folder, in the album folder, in the file?)

akira54

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 02:57:58 am »

I made no changes to MC21 setup but I have album art inside my flac files and often also in the folder where the album files reside. In the case of the Schubert example in the screenshot there are two files in the folders:

folder.jpg [=front cover]
folder back.jpg [=back cover]

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 12:57:08 pm »

Does it only happen for albums where you have a folder back.jpg file present?  I'm wondering if this is a tagging error.  dbPowerAmp stores the images in tags as well.  From your screenshot, it doesn't look like it's happening to all files.

Have you tried comparing the tags of a good file with a bad file to see if there are differences?
Pages: [1]   Go Up