INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blurred Display when Alt+Tab out of Theater View  (Read 1081 times)

gazzygaz

Blurred Display when Alt+Tab out of Theater View
« on: September 19, 2015, 09:40:37 am »

Since i work with adobe cc, pro tools, obs and various other programs hours a day and everything functions smoothly, and still does with media center 20, i dont think it has anything to do with my video driver, or setup in general. It also appears the same way on my laptops. As soon as I Strg+4 and Alt+Tab back out my whole vision is blurried. If I switch back to any other view it immediately is back to normal. Theater View in prior versions never caused this and i find this occurence very strange, I dont know how to fix this...
I cant see my previous messages, im not entirely sure if I should make a new topic or post this here, because I am fairly certain this is a bug not caused by my system (since I tested it on other systems).

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Blurred Display when Alt+Tab out of Theater View
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 12:14:43 pm »

I'm having a difficult time trying to reproduce this issue. Something you could try is selecting Tools -> Options. Select the 'Tree & View' tab from the left-hand side. Then, find 'Full Screen (Display Views, Theater View, etc.). Under that, make sure Resolution is set to 'Desktop Settings.'

If that doesn't help, could you take a screenshot of the problem and post it here?
Pages: [1]   Go Up