INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jremote ver 3.2 - Settings inaccessible on iPhone 6 unless connected to a Server  (Read 2162 times)

jgleim

• Recent member

I just updated jremote on my iPhone 6 to version 3.2 and cannot access Settings unless I connect to an existing Server first.  I'm assuming new users that have no Servers set up in jremote yet are screwed.

Update 9/26/15: I can access Settings on my iPad 2 without connecting to a Server first...so it appears to be just a jremote iPhone GUI problem.  I noticed forum member ec5a also posted a similar problem on the  Re: JRemote Update for IOS 9 now available in App Store thread.

MrTea

I can confirm this.

On my iPhone 6+ I start the app and it tries to connect to the media server on my old and very dead HTPC. Cannot access any options to enter a new key or connect in any other way to the new server.

Quite stuck until this is addressed. 

I am running iOS 8.4.1

4boys

It worked fine with my iPad mini 2, but my iPhone 5 could not connect. Like you reported, Settings are not available. Absolutely no way to change anything. I tried switching off the server in Version 21, going back to 20. Turning on the Server in version 20 and reconnecting without an issue on my iPhone. Then I tried adding a new server, but that didn't work either. So, I uninstalled the JRemote app, reinstalled it and was able to set it up for version 21. So now it connects and plays. But something is definitely wrong some where.

b00ter

• Recent member

I'm having the exact same issue.

My work around is to uninstall and reinstall but that is a pain.

Is there an update to this? I have some dead servers that I can't connect to anymore so this is my only gripe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up