INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detached / floating VST plugins windows  (Read 1888 times)

Iam Nemo

• Recent member
Detached / floating VST plugins windows
« on: October 04, 2015, 01:47:52 pm »

Many of us have multiple VST plugins active inside MC's DSP Studio including for ex. simple VU meters but also more complex ones such as Izotope Ozone.
I know we can drag the DSP Studio window to a second monitor but are there any plans to be able to float VST windows individually and see multiple VSTs at the same time?
That would be a really nice feature and would more closely ressemble the experience one has with a sequencing/mixing program.

Iam Nemo

• Recent member
Re: Detached / floating VST plugins windows
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 02:14:29 pm »

OK, I'll answer my own question  ;) I actually did exactly that a few years ago but forgot...  :-[

Just load a VST plugin chainer/host such as DDMF's MetaPlugin http://www.ddmf.eu/product.php?id=3 in the position/slot you want in MC's DSP Studio and load and connect all your other VST plugins from inside the chainer in the configuration wanted. You can save the configuration to reuse later.

In the case of DDMF Metaplugin double-clicking on any plugin box in the diagram will open the plugin in its own window and you could that for all plugins if desired.

That's it !

P.S. By the way DDMF Metaplugin goes much further with MIDI parameters control, loading 64bit VST plugins, VST3, etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up