INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doesn't Ignore "articles" & STILL does not refresh playlist  (Read 1524 times)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Doesn't Ignore "articles" & STILL does not refresh playlist
« on: October 16, 2015, 12:53:45 pm »

Using the latest JRemote on iPad and have not yet upgraded to ios 9. I just recently noticed that articles, as in "The Beatles" is no longer ignored even though I have that set to do so in settings. Now, instead of The Beatles" listing under "B" it is listed under "T"

Also, a very old on going issue has been that when I select a cut from a new album to stream the playlist remains with the former album and does not go to the new album. i have to close and restart JRiver to correct the playlist.

Any ideas on these 2 items?

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Doesn't Ignore "articles" & STILL does not refresh playlist
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 06:46:10 am »

Using the latest JRemote on iPad and have not yet upgraded to ios 9. I just recently noticed that articles, as in "The Beatles" is no longer ignored even though I have that set to do so in settings. Now, instead of The Beatles" listing under "B" it is listed under "T"

I can't reproduce this, it works as it should for me .... but I have not wanted to upgrade to IOS 9 yet. Maybe that's it.

What IOS are you running?

As for the second one ... what are you expecting? that the playlist clears? i believe this has always worked this way, unles you manually clear what is playing.

It should play/and add what you want when you want it, depending on what play option you choose - there are a bunch of them in the drop down button. What was playing would remain above it 
Pages: [1]   Go Up