INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remote Control Problem  (Read 1761 times)

Zsolt Andrasy

• Junior Woodchuck
Remote Control Problem
« on: October 20, 2015, 11:33:48 am »

Remote control problem:
The problem starts only, when my Mac goes down screen saver mode.
In case of earlier version of MC it was no problem to use my remote controller of Audiolab 8200 CDQ. Now, under screensaver MC21 doesn't reacts. Or: Sometime when I push PAUSE iTunes starts instead of stop the music.
In "normal mode - no screensaver" - my remote controller works perfectly.
MacBook Pro 2016 13", Soekris dam 1021 DAC, Almarro A318B, PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium, Qattro mkII loudspeakers by Troels Gravesen

Zsolt Andrasy

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Remote Control Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 02:04:39 pm »

I have observed the same problem, when I listen the music on MC21 and the same time I browse the net on Safari.
Remote control is not possible that time.
Nobody else faced this problem?
MacBook Pro 2016 13", Soekris dam 1021 DAC, Almarro A318B, PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium, Qattro mkII loudspeakers by Troels Gravesen

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:11:27 pm »

Your CD Player/DAC apparently uses something called HID to send remote control commands over USB back to your Mac to be interpreted by media players.  I have NO IDEA how this works.  I'm just putting this information here in case it helps you or someone else diagnose your issue.

Brian.

Zsolt Andrasy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 10:57:30 am »

I think this problem came with El Capitan, not with MC21. I tried with MC20 and I faced the same ugly thing: sometimes (random??) iTunes opens if push Pause/Play button on my DAC.
Earlier it worked perfectly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up