INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View/Size menu not scaling grid or tree properly  (Read 1589 times)

Windcrest77

• Junior Woodchuck
View/Size menu not scaling grid or tree properly
« on: October 23, 2015, 10:18:22 pm »

Hi,

I really love the idea of the View/Size menu option so I can use JRiver easier on my Surface tablet and my fat fingers instead of the stylus. But when I do View/Resize to lets say 200% the transport controls resize beautifully times 2 however the row height of the tree and the grid are still too tight not doubling in height. In fact the icons of the tree and grid lines are doubling but the row heights are not doubling so the icons just begin to overlap each other in too-small row heights.

I was hoping if you could maybe fix the tree and grid so that the data lines spread themselves out height-wise and the fonts scale properly too. Basically so that I can use my Surface tablet with a finger instead of the stylus.

I measured the row heights of the data with a ruler going from 100% to 200% and the row heights did not double, however other elements did double like the size of the transport controls and icons. Is this a bug? I think 200% should mean 200% for everything on the screen, no? Including the data row heights? Since clicking the data with a finger is the most important part.

Thanks
Rick

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: View/Size menu not scaling grid or tree properly
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 12:59:40 am »

If you went to 200%, go to "Tools > Options > Tree & View > Select Font" and double the size of the font.

That should sort out your tree item heights.

-marko

Windcrest77

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: View/Size menu not scaling grid or tree properly
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 10:30:44 am »

Thanks, that worked.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up