INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mc21 not importing all the tracks off an album.  (Read 1909 times)

Tim-Ann

• Recent member
Mc21 not importing all the tracks off an album.
« on: October 28, 2015, 10:05:46 am »

Hi there,

Something very odd is happening when i try and import one album in m4a format MC21 is only bringing in one of the eleven tracks yet on my Mac Mini and PC same album it works fine and brings in all eleven tracks, both Mac's mini and macbook both running El Cap current version.  MC21.0.08

So I'm not sure what is going on here anyone any ideas?

Thanks, Tim.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Mc21 not importing all the tracks off an album.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 10:18:31 am »

Your views might be set up differently, so that the tracks really are there, but you don't see them where you expect to.  Go to a view that shows everything, like Audio > Files.  Look in the location on disk where they are supposed to be, using that view.  Do you see all the tracks or are some missing?

If they are missing, I'd want to re-import them and look at the details of the import to see what's happening.

If they *are* all there, they you probably have some issue with the [Album] tag or the [Album Artist] tag that is keeping them from being grouped together correctly.

Brian.

Tim-Ann

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 11:02:40 am »

Hi there,

Thanks for your quick reply first thought was that I was running El Cap GM so installed current El Cap no change, now I've got the album on a USB stick if I point MC21 to the USB stick then it brings in all the tracks no problem, but if I point MC21 to Music/AppleLossless/SOHN it only brings in one track, track 10 this is a bit bizarre.

Looking through all the tracks there is no sign of any of the missing 10 tracks.

I'm stumped, anyone?

Thanks, Tim.

Tim-Ann

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 11:23:25 am »

Hi there,

Okay sorted but still bizarre, went into iTunes it could not find the tracks removed them from iTunes then added the album to iTunes it then played, so back to MC21 guess what yes it imported all the tracks, who knows what was happening there, but now working.

Many thanks for your quick reply.

Tim.
Pages: [1]   Go Up