INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote not connecting  (Read 2357 times)

hmasoni

• Recent member
JRemote not connecting
« on: October 31, 2015, 04:17:22 pm »

I just installed new version of MC (21 for Mac).  JRiver works fine, but can't get JRemote to connect to my ipad.  I've tried using IP address and Access Key, multiple times, without success.  Please Help

Thanks,
Rick

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote not connecting
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 04:56:52 pm »

I've seen ipads get hung up on the network side, making JRemote not work.  Try restarting networking, or just restarting the ipad.

Also make sure Media Network is enabled on MC, and restart it just for good measure.

Finally, verify that the ipad and MC are on the same network segment:  That their IP addresses start with the same three numbers.  For example:  10.1.1.X

Brian.

Runoysterrun

• Recent member
Re: JRemote not connecting
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 11:45:30 am »

I've seen ipads get hung up on the network side, making JRemote not work.  Try restarting networking, or just restarting the ipad.

Also make sure Media Network is enabled on MC, and restart it just for good measure.

Finally, verify that the ipad and MC are on the same network segment:  That their IP addresses start with the same three numbers.  For example:  10.1.1.X
I have a private AirPlay network, not connected to the Internet.  I stream from my MC to my devialet.  I cannot connect my remote.  Can you help?
Pages: [1]   Go Up