INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie covers and subtitle delay  (Read 1980 times)

ajp_anton

• Junior Woodchuck
Movie covers and subtitle delay
« on: November 04, 2015, 09:04:57 pm »

I just started my trial period, and have a few problems so far I can't seem to solve on my own.

1. On my client computer, where I'm actually going to watch movies, I can download movie info and sync that back to the server, but I cannot download nor sync cover images.

2. On the server where I can download covers, the images are stored as .jpg files next to the movie file. This is unacceptable, as the same folder is used by other people using mostly just Windows Explorer, so can't have lots of extra files there. How do I disable this feature?
Also, after I delete the files, most but (and this is what's weird) not all cover images disappear from the Media Center.

3. Can the movie's rating be somehow imported from TMDb or IMDb? As a guideline for when I have friends over and want to pick a movie to watch.
edit: I'm stupid, it's already there.

4. I can delay subtitles via the right click menu while playing, but it maxes out at +/- 1000ms. Sometimes a lot more is needed, and some subtitles are so bad that the timing has to be changed a few times throughout the movie. Can this be incorporated into a hotkey? I'm just starting to learn how to make my own hotkeys, but there's no subtitle delay command.

5. This isn't that important, but is it possible to also add a delay to the audio via a hotkey?

ajp_anton

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Movie covers and subtitle delay
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 08:52:37 am »

6. When scrolling through subtitles with the keyboard, it would be nice to show what language they are. It's shown in the right click menu, but you don't always have a mouse when using a MC.

7. Can the buffering info be shown somewhere (when streaming video)? Like, how far ahead it has buffered, and if it pauses the video to buffer, to see if it's actually doing anything (watching movies through my phone connection with varying reliability...).

ajp_anton

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Movie covers and subtitle delay
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 06:31:48 pm »

Anyone? Do some of these already have a solution? What's the developers' opinion on the ones that don't?
Pages: [1]   Go Up