INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 21 DSP Studio Resize  (Read 1970 times)

ilektranik

• Recent member
21 DSP Studio Resize
« on: November 07, 2015, 12:35:17 pm »

Media Center 18 lets me resize the DSP Studio to show very nicely on my screen next to MC18. See attached screenshot. In 21 at mininum size it is too large to use.

Consequently, MC21 is out. I'll use MC18 as long as I can but no more upgrades for me unless this is changed.

A pity.

ilektranik

• Recent member
Re: 21 DSP Studio Resize
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 12:41:21 pm »

MC 18 Screen Shot

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 06:19:08 pm »

I'll look at the minimum size on Monday.  It's possible it's there for a reason, so no promises but I'll sure take a look.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 08:23:02 am »

Next build:
Changed: Made the minimum size of DSP Studio a little smaller.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ilektranik

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 09:24:09 am »

Matt,

I must say I'm impressed by your response; particularly the fact that there is a response. Thank you.

I've installed the latest Beta and see no change. I'll check again later.

I started my quest for an entertainment center in a PC box in 1998 when that was basically impossible. Now, an HTPC desktop computer (with 25 TB of storage), a 52" TV, my 30 year 0ld Klipsch Heresys and a high end Onkyo integrated amp provide the nicest setup ever.

People see and hear this rig and are astounded. My buddy Todd said, " The radio doesn't sound like this, does it?" The gospel artist Mike Card (I'm in Nashville) just said, "Wow".

You probably don't remember the '70's but 3 channel color organs were all the rage.

Visualizing music is quite entertaining and aids in serious listening. That spectrum analyzer display laid out next to MC and the on screen old time VU meters shown above really knock 'em out and make me very happy. You can see the production hardware, techniques and values used.

Tommy

Pages: [1]   Go Up