INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Add option to play either Stereo or Multi Channel from SACD ISO  (Read 1394 times)

rogerwl

Hello,

I would like to play SACD ISO files directly from Windows and not from inside MC either by double clicking the ISO files in Windows or by executing a command line. My DAC can only play two channels. Some of the ISO files are Stereo only and some have both Stereo and Multi channel tracks. Can you add an option in to select either to Play Multi channel or Two Channel tracks on ISO files. If it seems too restrictive as a global option can you add an argument to the command line /Play /Append /PlayReplace to either play Multi Channel or the Stereo content of the file.

Thank you

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Coming next build you can set up a user (Menu > View > User) with a rule like [Channels]=[2] and then that filter will be applied when it loads the Playing Now playlist if you do it with a drop from Explorer (or whatever).
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

rogerwl

Matt,

Thank you very much for your help. Please allow me to contact again once it will be implemented in the next build if I will not be able to understand how to configure it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up