INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleting Now Playing List While Playing  (Read 1937 times)

AudioMan612

• Recent member
Deleting Now Playing List While Playing
« on: November 22, 2015, 06:00:41 am »

Hello,

I noticed this bug in one of the last upgrades of MC20 (earlier versions of MC20 were fine), but didn't bother to report it since MC21 was coming soon, and I was hoping this would be fixed.  Well, it's not, so here goes.  If you delete the playing now list while MC is playing, the program freezes for a few seconds, then returns back to normal.

ypslon

• Recent member
Re: Deleting Now Playing List While Playing
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 08:43:23 pm »

Hello,

I noticed this bug in one of the last upgrades of MC20 (earlier versions of MC20 were fine), but didn't bother to report it since MC21 was coming soon, and I was hoping this would be fixed.  Well, it's not, so here goes.  If you delete the playing now list while MC is playing, the program freezes for a few seconds, then returns back to normal.

This seemed to be fixed in a recent past but I've just tried to delete a playing flac and it froze for some seconds.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 09:19:03 am »

This is probably by design. If the stop behavior is set to fadeout, then MC will execute a fadeout when you clear playing now before it clears the list, if there is music playing. This will cause it to take a bit longer to actually clear the playing now list. If you set the stop behavior to immediate, it should clear playing now quickly.

ypslon

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 11:31:23 am »

This is probably by design. If the stop behavior is set to fadeout, then MC will execute a fadeout when you clear playing now before it clears the list, if there is music playing. This will cause it to take a bit longer to actually clear the playing now list. If you set the stop behavior to immediate, it should clear playing now quickly.

Thank you for your reply. That explains it all. I'll try again without fadeout.
Pages: [1]   Go Up