INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display window doesn't update streaming song list  (Read 1078 times)

Shrubman

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Display window doesn't update streaming song list
« on: September 03, 2003, 05:50:58 pm »

Hi all:

When I view my streaming audio (Radio Paradise) in the "internal" window mode, the main display window does not update as the songs change.

The bottom of the window on the far left, which includes the library and playlist info, as well as the player controls at the bottom, does update.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Eiffel

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Display window doesn't update streaming song l
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 06:22:58 pm »

There is another annoying bug which seems related: Starting MC in windowed mode, most of the visualizations are not initialized properly (The MC 'logo' with alpha blending is displayed, and I neeed to click in the window to refresh the display).

Without a visualization active ('no visualization' selection), the album cover is displayed, but none of the other visualizations work

LisaRCT

Re: Display window doesn't update streaming song l
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 07:40:27 pm »

When I view my streaming audio (Radio Paradise) in the "internal" window mode, the main display window does not update as the songs change.

You are correct, the track info templates do not refresh and update the song titles, at least not until you chose a different template which seems to force a refresh.
I have this same condition, but it is not new.

RadioParadise is excellent   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up